Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
11 years ago 🤯

man city 🤝🏼 winning the league on the final day of the season in a dramatic 3-2 win

honestly martin tyler’s commentary lives rent free in my head. one of the best memories of being a city fan.
Meanwhile we got relegated 😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Man United women are doing so well top of the wsl and in the final tomorrow. Seeing as they was only founded in 2018 there doing amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile we got relegated 😭
What surprised me after that is that I thought that you would bounce straight back up, but instead you somehow ended up getting relegated from the Championship and ended up in League 1 where you played various teams like Gillingham, Walsall, Crawley, Oldham, Crewe Alexandra and my team Port Vale. The thing is when you were in League 1 for 1 season you still maintain the record of achieving the highest point tally ever with 103 points.

Reactions: 4
Leeds winning atm that fight at the bottom has so many twists
And a goal by irritating Ayling 😂 He's like a fly, won't leave you alone 😂 Come on Leeds so utd can hopefully win their match and leapfrog Newcastle 🤞🏼😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And a goal by irritating Ayling 😂 He's like a fly, won't leave you alone 😂 Come on Leeds so utd can hopefully win their match and leapfrog Newcastle 🤞🏼😂
2 Pens in a few mins wow.
My little cousin is at Wembly Today for the playoffs his 1st ever game :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This leeds-newcastle game is nuts
yeah i'm hoping it stays a draw as Newcastle dropping points is good for us, & Leeds dropping is good for Forest
---
Think Bruno's kids are mascots :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
People are making jokes but this is actually really bad, how was he allowed to get so close 🤣 Luckily nothing happened but still…

Reactions: 6
23 shots with 7 on target atm, we'd be quids in with a guy who can hit back of the net

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s this city account on twitter that I kept seeing live tweeting a game today. It’s taken me the whole afternoon to realize it was their game v QPR back on this day in 2012, I thought they were playing today and only realized they weren’t when I saw names like aguero & balotelli 😭 Thought I had gone back in time 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So Southampton have been relegated but who is joining them? I am going with Leeds and Leicester.

Reactions: 8
So Southampton have been relegated but who is joining them? I am going with Leeds and Leicester.
Just checked which teams the 4 are playing & I think Leicester def as I dont think they'll get even a draw, Leeds/Forest I can see getting a point more each. Everton I think will beat Bournemouth

Reactions: 6
DAVID HAS WON THE GOLDEN GLOVE.

The other can only tie with David not take over

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.