Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come now, he wrecked his own home.
If he didn't look like a literal angel, people would judge him a lot harder.
Angel? you on about John.
Think the homewrecking more the getting knocked up by a married villain

Reactions: 5
Angel? you on about John.
Think the homewrecking more the getting knocked up by a married villain
Hah, yes to be clear it is John I was saying looked angelic.
And so we read only goodness and purity into his every action.

So both men wrecked their own homes.
But yes, she's an alleycat also.

Reactions: 7
She’s still a homewrecker lol 🤷🏻‍♀️ John & Ashley Young obviously ruined their families but that doesn’t mean Olivia didn’t do it too. And to do it twice, the cheek of her 🤣

Reactions: 11
I tend to agree it isn’t just one person who is responsible for it. The woman always gets blamed when something like this happens. But on the bright side they are still together seem happy and have a baby of their own now so I guess it was worth it.

Reactions: 6
How am I just finding out that Akanji is married with kids? It was the same with Alvarez lmao if you asked me how old they both were I would have bet my life they were no older than 20, just googled and he’s 27 😭 I really should start paying more attention 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very happy about this, new 4 year contract. 100% deserved.
Shuts up the Spursy bf who was adamant Saka was of to City.
20230523_171853.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ll tell you how to get footballers in the vaguest way possible while getting sponsored for not showing you any of the actual products I put on my face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.