Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo I mean thank God she didn't wear those dresses
Hahahah nooo I mean which ones I don’t know what dress you mean from the birthday party or Chris brown concert 🙂🤣🤣🤣
---
I think I’m the only one that actually likes ON 😂 I think it’s maybe because I’m in love with John Stones so I just like anyone that’s got any relation to him 🤣 Fashion sense is a little off sometimes but I think she’s really pretty!
I don’t know much about her or even see that much she hardly ever posts anything!? And they’re quite private but I think she is pretty too 😍 they looked dead cute last night holding hands 🥹

Reactions: 4
Hahahah nooo I mean which ones I don’t know what dress you mean from the birthday party or Chris brown concert 🙂🤣🤣🤣
---

I don’t know much about her or even see that much she hardly ever posts anything!? And they’re quite private but I think she is pretty too 😍 they looked dead cute last night holding hands 🥹
The worst kept NDA in the history of NDAs x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the rumour starts on who is leaving Forest and surprise surprise its Jesse Lingard the club are not interested in offering him another deal. Cue the papers slating him. But to give credit where it is due he was there supporting his team mates every game he was not selected encouraging them. So I hope he does find another club for next season. Didn't real work out with us. But the kids on tiktok love him!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think I’m the only one that actually likes ON 😂 I think it’s maybe because I’m in love with John Stones so I just like anyone that’s got any relation to him 🤣 Fashion sense is a little off sometimes but I think she’s really pretty!
Other than the fact she’s a homewrecking, manipulative, antivaxx, conspiracy theory believer she seems lovely! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Madders AND Barnes on the bench?

View attachment 2189113
They’ll be sold as soon the windows open, Madders even potentially to NUFC, fair play if they manage a result but it’s looking like they’re going down without a fight.

Side note, someone I know just started to work bts at King Power and regularly meets the players partners, I’m waiting to see if she finds out anything interesting 🤣🫡

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So the rumour starts on who is leaving Forest and surprise surprise its Jesse Lingard the club are not interested in offering him another deal. Cue the papers slating him. But to give credit where it is due he was there supporting his team mates every game he was not selected encouraging them. So I hope he does find another club for next season. Didn't real work out with us. But the kids on tiktok love him!
That's just the bare minimum tbf

Reactions: 2
Nick Pope will win MOTM at the this rate 😆

Or Leicester with a 90+6 winner, which is their only shot of the game 🤔

Reactions: 6
Was that Mason Mount’s ex Chloe I just spotted with Jacob Murphy there or am I seeing things

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Other than the fact she’s a homewrecking, manipulative, antivaxx, conspiracy theory believer she seems lovely! 🤣
Oh come now, he wrecked his own home.
If he didn't look like a literal angel, people would judge him a lot harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.