Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Important for national morale - and the PL needs to not be seen as dominating.
morale? Have you watched England play recently? I watch out of national pride but my God they're dreadful. They seem to be one those teams that can't get club mentality out of their minds. Our lads do not perform well on that pitch. Pickford and Dier :sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
morale? Have you watched England play recently? I watch out of national pride but my God they're dreadful. They seem to be one those teams that can't get club mentality out of their minds. Our lads do not perform well on that pitch. Pickford and Dier :sleep:
That's because wages are too high - if a cap was put they would.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what personal reason has caused Kieran Trippier to leave the England camp.
Had to attend a hearing about betting related charges!

Reactions: 2
Grealish and Sasha have a cockapoo puppy now.... I wonder if there'll be an engagement ring at Christmas....?
Sasha is pretty dumb but obviously extremely beautiful and there's no way she'll leave him even though he's a cheat.

Does Eric Dier have a girlfriend?

Reactions: 2
Ronaldo is supposedly a rapist so miss me with that one. Looks like his case is going back on trial.

It’s ridiculous how lax borders and travel restrictions have been. Especially with cases on the rise again in Europe.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Grealish and Sasha have a cockapoo puppy now.... I wonder if there'll be an engagement ring at Christmas....?
Sasha is pretty dumb but obviously extremely beautiful and there's no way she'll leave him even though he's a cheat.

Does Eric Dier have a girlfriend?

I think he has a kid not sure about a gf though. I would be shocked if there would be for Shasha he keeps her secret.

So long as Diogo Jota's okay, I'm happy.
I know someone that has met him. Very nice apparently.

If you type on google Eric dier child in google there is a picture of him with a child on the last day of the season. Not sure if it his i just presumed.
Ah I see... I think I know the one you mean and I think I remember hearing or seeing that it was another players baby. Crisis averted!

He was dating a portuguese/swedish girl called Maria Hansen and went on a few holidays with Kane and Alli and their respective partners. If her insta was anything to go by they recently split and she is with someone else though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.