Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
only pay tv I have is my Amazon Prime for £5.99 & past few months hayu from my Tesco Vouchers though that ends on the 7th lol

Reactions: 2
I honestly believe the Grealish cocaine stuff is why Southgate clearly doesn't really like him - I don't think it is breaching lockdown as he seems to really like Kyle Walker still.

Reactions: 5
Problem is it makes him more and more unpopular online.
Here’s the thing with Jack Grealish he’s a quality player that can’t be denied nor can his loyalty to his club, but he does himself no favours off the pitch in regards to the coke stuff and lock down stuff yeah the rumours that go about aren’t good, I heard he was seeing some club promoter last year weather it’s true or not 🤔 remember when he posted that pic of Jena Frumes and enjoyed letting people think they were dating. If I was his girlfriend I’d of been fuming but she’s a muppet anyway who just wants to be a fuckin supermodel. He also discreetly flirts with Laura woods on insta but deletes it about an hour later.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Bit confused by the Evra story. Wife claims “first she knew of affair was when his new girlfriend posted pictures on Instagram from their family home”. Was she following her then?

Bit confused by the Evra story. Wife claims “first she knew of affair was when his new girlfriend posted pictures on Instagram from their family home”. Was she following her then?
Someone probably said 'hey this looks like so and so's place' and word got back to her maybe.... 🤔

Reactions: 5
Someone probably said 'hey this looks like so and so's place' and word got back to her maybe.... 🤔
Agree. Also the pictures appeared on the daily mail so she could have seen them then.
So bad - he couldn’t even tell Sandra face to face. His poor children.

Reactions: 7
Ik
Here’s the thing with Jack Grealish he’s a quality player that can’t be denied nor can his loyalty to his club, but he does himself no favours off the pitch in regards to the coke stuff and lock down stuff yeah the rumours that go about aren’t good, I heard he was seeing some club promoter last year weather it’s true or not 🤔 remember when he posted that pic of Jena Frumes and enjoyed letting people think they were dating. If I was his girlfriend I’d of been fuming but she’s a muppet anyway who just wants to be a fuckin supermodel. He also discreetly flirts with Laura woods on insta but deletes it about an hour later.
i always get this feeling from him of a two face , I bet his just like his friends, dele , madders and all them other ones

Ik

i always get this feeling from him of a two face , I bet his just like his friends, dele , madders and all them other ones
Of course he is, it’s wrote all over his face and that daft hair cut. I can’t stand madders and Dele thinks he’s so much better than he is. He should remember if his mates family hadn’t adopted him he would probably be riding round his old estate on a bike.

Reactions: 4
Of course he is, it’s wrote all over his face and that daft hair cut. I can’t stand madders and Dele thinks he’s so much better than he is. He should remember if his mates family hadn’t adopted him he would probably be riding round his old estate on a bike.
Wouldn't surprise me about jack and Laura seeing pictures of them together they seem close.

You know Ruby would never leave Dele and i doubt Jacks girlfriend (Who seems nice on her youtube) would either.

Reactions: 1
Dele is the biggest melon in football. Jack, I agree with everything said here. He's a great footballer and so much more potential. He gives off the sleaze bag vibe though and I'd say his personal life/choices definitely come into play. The new ones coming up in the England squad need to take a leaf out of Trents page, 21 years of age and carries himself so well. I like that Gareth holds tough on standards expected for the squad. Lord knows he's had enough to deal with this year.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't surprise me about jack and Laura seeing pictures of them together they seem close.

You know Ruby would never leave Dele and i doubt Jacks girlfriend (Who seems nice on her youtube) would either.
I saw pics of Dele Ali’s private parts doing the rounds last year, Ruby would never leave because he’s a ladder of better opportunities same with Jack’s girlfriend they’ve got no self respect. As for Laura woods she’s a flirt who should know her place but Grealish hides he’s got a long term partner I understand wanting to be private and all that but last year a video was circulating of him on holiday talking to his mates and he said on it I burst 7 times you and I know what that means.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I saw pics of Dele Ali’s private parts doing the rounds last year, Ruby would never leave because he’s a ladder of better opportunities same with Jack’s girlfriend they’ve got no self respect. As for Laura woods she’s a flirt who should know her place but Grealish hides he’s got a long term partner I understand wanting to be private and all that but last year a video was circulating of him on holiday talking to his mates and he said on it I burst 7 times you and I know what that means.
I would love to see these pics/videos for my own private, personal collection 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.