Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but also by apologising it could be seen as him admitting his guilt
Man u's commerical partners won't like it if he wont once any appeals end.

Why wouldn’t he play again?? He’s not murdered anyone, there are players who drink drive get accused of rape etc they still play
Convicted of assulting the police is too big an issue for the FA in this envionment to tolerate.

Reactions: 1

Convicted of assulting the police is too big an issue for the FA in this envionment to tolerate.
once the next trial is over I think we'll have a better idea of what will happen. But I really dont think Utd will sack him even if found guilty again
match ban & fine is what I expect

Maguire will definitely play again - otherwise Joey Barton's career would've ended long before it did!

Reactions: 6

Erm no, he'll be back in the England squad well before next summer's tournament

:eek: Eric seems quite a private lad, likes doing lego if insta stories are anything to go by

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has tested positive for coronavirus, says France manager Didier Deschamps.

• Wow
I’m sure Pogba was photographed coming out of a restaurant the last couple of days on Daily Mail website? So wonder if the track and trace will take effect?

Reactions: 2
https://twitter.com/danroan

EXCLUSIVE Coming up shortly on
@BBCNews
- Harry Maguire breaks his silence after being found guilty of assaulting Greek police this week, the England & Utd star telling me he was “scared for his life” and will not be apologising

I don't think this will go down well with the greek judicary.

I agree not a good idea when the case is ongoing.

I do feel I understand what happened more now though, as theres been lots of conflicting information.

The fact instead of being taken to the hospital being taken to a police station. And then being assaulted by plain clothed officers sounds really strange though.
Either the plain clothed officers knew they were on the way( because of whoever drove them) or theres something Harry is leaving out the story

Regarding Messi requesting to leave Barca- my husband works in football and says that his request could turn out to be a power play to get the management of Barca outed- they aren’t run like Premier League clubs and are voted in by the fans. But obviously if it doesn’t go his way he might end up leaving anyway.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.