Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding Messi requesting to leave Barca- my husband works in football and says that his request could turn out to be a power play to get the management of Barca outed- they aren’t run like Premier League clubs and are voted in by the fans. But obviously if it doesn’t go his way he might end up leaving anyway.
I think he's done done with Barcelona I guess we'll have to see how this plays out

Reactions: 2
Anyone got any tea on the Eriksen wife/ Vertongen affair? It was so all over the news, surely there was no smoke without fire... even my non gossipy husband heard about it.

Reactions: 4
I was watching the Amazon Prime show about Tottenham yesterday and Christian Eriksen just looked SO unhappy.

Maguire will definitely play again - otherwise Joey Barton's career would've ended long before it did!
Don’t forget Duncan Ferguson too, he got sent to prison! The funniest football chant I have ever heard started, he’s tall, he’s skinny he’s going to Barlinnie, I can’t remember the rest I was too busy laughing by that point 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
During Wags Boutique a couple of the Wags added fans on Facebook. Jadene has just started using her account again to sell some MLM but also posted this
Why Thankyou
Marc Bircham
your £11.50 per week per child is honestly too much , please take your money and stick it right up your tight hole. along with a picture of her letter from goverment.

I didn't realize they had split

• Wow
Reactions: 6
During Wags Boutique a couple of the Wags added fans on Facebook. Jadene has just started using her account again to sell some MLM but also posted this
Why Thankyou
Marc Bircham
your £11.50 per week per child is honestly too much , please take your money and stick it right up your tight hole. along with a picture of her letter from goverment.

I didn't realize they had split
Marc Bircham as in the ex Millwall player?

Anyone got any tea on the Eriksen wife/ Vertongen affair? It was so all over the news, surely there was no smoke without fire... even my non gossipy husband heard about it.
Would also like to know this . These rumours came from somewhere..
It was a fake rumour. Poch dropped Vertonghen from the Starting 11 seemingly out of nowhere at the beginning of last season and didn't give a reason. (Later turned out that he really just physically declined dramatically over a few months) Eriksen publicly stated he wanted to leave for a new challenge but ended up staying in the summer. His contract issue was unsettled so he was dropped from the Starting 11 as well. Then a few weeks later Jan was seen with a black eye. As results were bad and there was already a ton of speculation about Poch losing the dressing room amidst all this someone made up this wild rumour that Vertonghen was sleeping with Eriksen's wife and there was a dressing room bust up with Kane getting involved as well:LOL: This person didn't even get their "info" accurate because Eriksen isn't married- it's his girlfriend not his wife. I felt bad because Eriksen's girlfriend and Jan's girlfriend both seem really lovely people and both couples are friends but it was a ridiculous rumour that spread like wildfire through different whatsapp groups.

They both clarified that it was bs.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here......

Can I just say about Alex Gerrard.

She was never shagging the meff pancake. Pancake comes from the scruffiest families n Liverpool, he’s a rat drug dealer with nothing to lose.... he’s never been a bouncer either.

He used to rob clothes from peoples washing lines coz they was that scruffy. He put the story out about Alex to gain publicity to try & become famous.
I witnessed him & his then girlfriend trying to get into a club in town... the bouncers refused him entry & there was trouble he ended up knocking his gf clean out to the ground!!! He’s fuckin vile.... & a grass hence why he’s out of prison and keeping a low profile.

Alex is and always has been 100% loyal gerrard on the other hand 🤭😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13

She was never shagging the meff pancake. Pancake comes from the scruffiest families n Liverpool, he’s a rat drug dealer with nothing to lose.... he’s never been a bouncer either.

He used to rob clothes from peoples washing lines coz they was that scruffy. He put the story out about Alex to gain publicity to try & become famous.
I witnessed him & his then girlfriend trying to get into a club in town... the bouncers refused him entry & there was trouble he ended up knocking his gf clean out to the ground!!! He’s fuckin vile.... & a grass hence why he’s out of prison and keeping a low profile.

No way!! I’ve always assumed that it was her who messed about behind Gerrard’s back!! Suppose he has time to cheat now he lives in Glasgow and she’s in Liverpool with 4 kids.

No way!! I’ve always assumed that it was her who messed about behind Gerrard’s back!! Suppose he has time to cheat now he lives in Glasgow and she’s in Liverpool with 4 kids.
To be fair it was about 10 yrs ago & I didn’t witness any cheating but I used to go to a club called mosquito it was below the living rooms, it was quite exclusive, anyway Gerrard used to go and I seen him gesture to a girl to leave through a secret back entrance, she did go with him too..... but as for Alex she’s been 100% faithful

Reactions: 4

Thanks for the post . Never liked Gerrard , where did all the rumours come from about one of the kids not being his?

I can't believe the season is starting next week already. Its going to be so hectic for the players

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.