Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be intresting to see if the greek court falls for this.
could be true though who knows?

Harry's brother and Fern have both tweeted about it

Harry's brother and Fern have both tweeted about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So Maguire is in the squad then 🤣 did not expect that, didn’t expect many of the names on the line up to be honest

So Maguire is in the squad then 🤣 did not expect that, didn’t expect many of the names on the line up to be honest
As did I. Keane ahead of Dunk/Tarkowski? Grealish not called up after a great season?

Kalvin Phillips called up despite Southgate saying you had to be Premier League proven 😂

As did I. Keane ahead of Dunk/Tarkowski? Grealish not called up after a great season?

Kalvin Phillips called up despite Southgate saying you had to be Premier League proven 😂
Southgate rates Keane a lot.

"It’s a decision that’s not straightforward and that I can only take on the information I have, Southgate said.

"I’ve spoken with Harry. I have the insight into the story, which is very different to what’s been reported, and in these instances, I think you can only make decisions on the facts you’re aware of."

Southgate rates Keane a lot.

"It’s a decision that’s not straightforward and that I can only take on the information I have, Southgate said.

"I’ve spoken with Harry. I have the insight into the story, which is very different to what’s been reported, and in these instances, I think you can only make decisions on the facts you’re aware of."
I think that fair enough

Dele was in Mykonos on friday but back playing in a warmup on Saturday. Can't believe they allowed that

Apparently Kalvin Phillips is also eligible for Jamaica so I wonder if part of the call up is to secure him from England.

Surely going to be dropped very soon.

Last edited:
Was always going to be a guilty verdict imo wether he actually is guilty though who knows.

Also I think the pressure will now start for Man u to sack him - unfortunately for him there is currently a campaign to punish those who attack the police who might jump on this case.

Was always going to be a guilty verdict imo wether he actually is guilty though who knows.
Problem for the FA is saying that could be very risky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also I think the pressure will now start for Man u to sack him - unfortunately for him there is currently a campaign to punish those who attack the police who might jump on this case.

Problem for the FA is saying that could get them in trouble for attacking another nation.
I don’t see united sacking him. He’ll lose the capaincy though, probably lose a fair amount of his wages but I don’t see that happening.

Man Utd won't sack him but I can see him being dropped from the England squad.

A lot of conflicting reports about it but the guilty charge will be damning. He'll get off with a major fine. He won't serve jail time. Just glad it's not one of my Liverpool boys caught up in this!

Reactions: 7
Man Utd won't sack him but I can see him being dropped from the England squad.

A lot of conflicting reports about it but the guilty charge will be damning. He'll get off with a major fine. He won't serve jail time. Just glad it's not one of my Liverpool boys caught up in this!
yeah only reason Southgate included him was at the time he was 'innocent' now he's been found guilty no chance he's in England squad.
I also would expect him to get a ban aswell as a massive fine

Hello all 😊

Q’s RE: The Maguire Case

We’re the Albanians caught on CCTV/phone footage?
Did his sister go to hospital after the suspected date-rape injenction?

I’m still on the fence as it seems like lots of details being drip-fed out every day.

I don’t think he’ll be sentenced to prison. Just a very hefty fine....? What do you think sentencing will be?

Reactions: 3
yeah only reason Southgate included him was at the time he was 'innocent' now he's been found guilty no chance he's in England squad.
I also would expect him to get a ban aswell as a massive fine
I think Southgate believes it's all a set up through.

Hello all 😊

I’m still on the fence as it seems like lots of details being drip-fed out every day.

I don’t think he’ll be sentenced to prison. Just a very hefty fine....? What do you think sentencing will be?
I'm sat next to you on the fence

Seems to be so many conflicting stories about this, on both sides

Reactions: 3
Hello all 😊

A lot of people are saying anything that carries 3 years or less custodial sentence can be paid off according to the law there which I assume is what will happen. Although the bribery seems to carry longer?He's got Man Utd lawyers in his pocket I would be surprised if he serves time - then again it's 2020 and another country.

No idea about your questions though! Will have to deep dive into twitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.