Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's going on with TAA?? Love him😍 But he posted a photo back to work and hasn't been seen or heard of since?!! Heard abiut an injury but thought they would've confirmed that??

Didn’t one of the Liverpool player get a positive Covid result after being in Austria albeit a training camp

If my sister was stabbed, I think I would be thumping whoever
Divock origi, I am certain. Wasn't pictured after the first day in Austria and had no involvement in their game against stuttgart but no mention of what injury he has

Reactions: 2
@citrus117 see I said a few days ago. I'm convinced he got it on hols as LFC haven't been forthcoming just keep saying "minor injury" and nothing else. He was also in Cannes before he went to Greece. Hopefully he'll be back in action soon but it'll be nice to see Neco get a run out at the Community Shield.

Reactions: 6
As a Leicester supporter, I’m saying nothing about Harry Maguire 🙊 other than his brother (Joe I think it is) is a massive idiot. Took great delight in winding LCFC fans up on twitter after ManU beat us to the final CL place. Didn’t reckon on a massive pile on when Manu lost to Sevilla though. I daren’t look at what’s being said to him at the moment! 😬
Yep looks like his brother Joe was also arrested too now according to recent reports🤣 doesn’t surprise me though, he’s always acting like the ‘big man’ on twitter and always has something to say!!

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's Raheem Sterling - apparently he has been on holiday in Jamaica with Usain Bolt who has tested positive.

Jamaica?? What! I love football but it's seriously pissing me off that all these players are just bleeping off all over the place and mingling with whoever. Yet us 'normal' folk are worrying and/or missing out on trips abroad. Then they are coming back and continuing to get paid mega bucks whilst not really knowing or caring about who they've been around or if they've got the virus🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Jamaica?? What! I love football but it's seriously pissing me off that all these players are just bleeping off all over the place and mingling with whoever. Yet us 'normal' folk are worrying and/or missing out on trips abroad. Then they are coming back and continuing to get paid mega bucks whilst not really knowing or caring about who they've been around or if they've got the virus🤬
Raheem has family there and will play the race card if criticised.

I personally don’t see anything wrong with them traveling and spending money? If anything they are helping the economy of whatever country they are in by spending all that money 🤣 if you are allowed to travel then I don’t see why not, just because regular people can’t/aren’t doesn’t mean celebs and footballers etc shouldn’t be able to

Reactions: 13
Totally agree. We had family due to visit from uk to France this month, they had been super organised and booked their trip in December, pre Covid....only to find they had to cancel with like 48 hours notice as the quarantine came in the day they were due to travel...so far they’re about £3000 out of pocket, trying to get money off the insurance but the point being they would have been far safer here in the middle of the French countryside seeing one man and his dog (our dog 😄) yet their holiday and finances are scuppered whilst it seems if you have loads to spare you can make up your own rules as you go along...

Reactions: 3
I personally don’t see anything wrong with them traveling and spending money? If anything they are helping the economy of whatever country they are in by spending all that money 🤣 if you are allowed to travel then I don’t see why not, just because regular people can’t/aren’t doesn’t mean celebs and footballers etc shouldn’t be able to
What because they're celebs and footballers it's ok?!😂 I just think they should have more sense than mingling with players from other teams, coming home and not quaranteening and not sticking to social distancing when away either. I'm not the corona police btw😂 it just angers me.

Reactions: 5
What because they're celebs and footballers it's ok?!😂 I just think they should have more sense than mingling with players from other teams, coming home and not quaranteening and not sticking to social distancing when away either. I'm not the corona police btw😂 it just angers me.
I mean you are allowed to travel so technically they aren’t doing anything wrong? I know plenty of regular people who have been going on holidays, if it’s allowed then why not?

I see Harry’s sister daisy has posted a picture of them both on her insta

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I mean you are allowed to travel so technically they aren’t doing anything wrong? I know plenty of regular people who have been going on holidays, if it’s allowed then why not?

I see Harry’s sister daisy has posted a picture of them both on her insta
For the reasons I've said above😂 I know plenty regular people who haven't and were planning on🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own. Anyway I wonder what will happen with maguire, can't see him being in the England squad, is that not announced tomorrow?

Actually Jamaica is exempt from quarntine - it was Trindad added.

For the reasons I've said above😂 I know plenty regular people who haven't and were planning on🤷🏻‍♀️ Each to their own. Anyway I wonder what will happen with maguire, can't see him being in the England squad, is that not announced tomorrow?
They probally use a stress excuse to excuse him.

That’s fair enough everyone has an opinion! I don’t see him being announced tomorrow, however I don’t think he will be dropped completely I just think it’s too soon and we still don’t even know the full details of what’s happening with him do we? I’m quite interested to see who is announced

That’s fair enough everyone has an opinion! I don’t see him being announced tomorrow, however I don’t think he will be dropped completely I just think it’s too soon and we still don’t even know the full details of what’s happening with him do we? I’m quite interested to see who is announced
They wont want to be seen dropping him as that won't help his trial.

I don’t know, there’s plenty of ‘normal’ people that have gone on holiday home and abroad that don’t care about the impact around them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.