Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumour that the police are going to refuse to police Man u unless he is sacked.

I think if he gets convicted of assaulting a cop the press will make Man u think sacking or suspending for the whole season are the only ways to sto.

I have a bad feeling Sterling will soon be the centre of attention if he takes the knee during the national anthem - relatively few people in the public will like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Rumour that the police are going to refuse to police Man u unless he is sacked.

I think if he gets convicted of assaulting a cop the press will make Man u think sacking or suspending for the whole season are the only ways to sto.

I have a bad feeling Sterling will soon be the centre of attention if he takes the knee during the national anthem - relatively few people in the public will like that
Sounds like BS to me. The police would never do that on the basis of something that happened abroad + United would never sack an 85m asset

Reactions: 4
Sounds like BS to me. The police would never do that on the basis of something that happened abroad + United would never sack an 85m asset
Might have no option to not do something radical if the government and their press lackies demand it.

Luke and Anouksha are in Mykonos too but baby Reign is with them,

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wonder who the England player with covid is - someone who has returned from Grecce and is a certain to be selected by Southgate on tuesday according to the Sun.

The government and press won't care. It's already got a softly softly narrative in the papers today.
Same again today. They were "taunting" him about his ability and the Munich air disaster. He has good PR people for sure

I wonder who the England player with covid is - someone who has returned from Grecce and is a certain to be selected by Southgate on tuesday according to the Sun.
I’m still going with TAA, think they are using ‘injury’ as a cover up. Why have they not said what injury he has like they have done with OxladeChamberlain all they’ve said is he’ll be fine for Community Shield as it isn’t that serious.

He’s a certain call up to the England squad which is why i’m going with him... could be wrong tho!

Reactions: 5
I read through the previous 2 threads yesterday (over 100 pages) and I am ENGROSSED. Much prefer footballers gossip to "normal celebrities".

I get Liverpool gossip as I know someone at the club, only boring thing I can admit too was captains wife was bitching about someone at the afters of the CL final. Certain "hanger on" friend of his - she cannot stand him. He's attached himself to him after they played together in the North East ;) Thinks he's an almighty twit and I can verify he is.

There was something about the younger players and some not being overly faithful but I'll snoop on that again. More senior lads are all relatively good boys - most don't drink or party during the season.

Reactions: 8
I read through the previous 2 threads yesterday (over 100 pages) and I am ENGROSSED. Much prefer footballers gossip to "normal celebrities".

I get Liverpool gossip as I know someone at the club, only boring thing I can admit too was captains wife was bitching about someone at the afters of the CL final. Certain "hanger on" friend of his - she cannot stand him. He's attached himself to him after they played together in the North East ;) Thinks he's an almighty twit and I can verify he is.

There was something about the younger players and some not being overly faithful but I'll snoop on that again. More senior lads are all relatively good boys - most don't drink or party during the season.
This is my favourite gossip too! Keep the Liverpool stuff coming!

Reactions: 5

Is the hanger on friend Irish by any chance? Or am I thinking of the wrong person😂

Reactions: 1
Same again today. They were "taunting" him about his ability and the Munich air disaster. He has good PR people for sure
the 'brawl' with other English I think most can kinda understand. Sticking up for Sister etc good on him.
but most are forgetting that theres no excuse for hitting a police officer after

Reactions: 4
Ooh who is it! (Please!)
The one Pardew head butted...D Meyler.

the 'brawl' with other English I think most can kinda understand. Sticking up for Sister etc good on him.
but most are forgetting that theres no excuse for hitting a police officer after
It'll be intersting to see what Utd and England do. I thought Gareth Southgate was very soft on the Sterling/Gomez incident last year.

Reactions: 3
Interesting. Wouldn’t have thought they’d move in the same circles after leaving the NE - Champions League is a bit different to being on loan at Coventry!!
Like I said he's a hanger. I laugh whenever he goes on and on, on his socials. Anything to hang onto Liverpool coat tails. She knows exactly what he's doing but Jordans too nice.

Like I said he's a hanger. I laugh whenever he goes on and on, on his socials. Anything to hang onto Liverpool coat tails. She knows exactly what he's doing but Jordans too nice.
he comes across a bit of a idiot on twitter, acts like a know it all imo

Will the fact he spent 63k in the bar ultimatly be very damaging for footballers - A wage cap is going to come in one day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.