Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
always intresting when a captain leaves in the January window ;)

oh & could be Annie as there was a story about a few Wags who were worried what might come out in the court case, Fern Hawkins, Ruby Mae & weirdly Cherie Hodge( cardiffs Joe Bennets wife) were all mentioned.

I'd never heard of Cherie so wondered why she'd be worried
Never been any of that type of gossip about Harry Maguire published as far as I know so that might be explosive.

Joe Bennet has never played with most of the wag's partners so no idea how she is so close to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Never been any of that type of gossip about Harry Maguire published as far as I know so that might be explosive.

Joe Bennett is surely not famous enough for it to get any attention.
Yeah I was thinking it might be when the press have a story but cant post, so they do random ones about the person.
So mentioning Cherie/Joe it could be someone linked to them somehow?

Also just saw Millie Savage has made a public insta, after her nearly being on Real Housewives of Cheshire she might want a bit of fame

Reactions: 1
Yeah I was thinking it might be when the press have a story but cant post, so they do random ones about the person.
So mentioning Cherie/Joe it could be someone linked to them somehow?

Also just saw Millie Savage has made a public insta, after her nearly being on Real Housewives of Cheshire she might want a bit of fame
Makes you wonder if she is doing it to remind John what he is missing (As he surely can't being seing his daughter much if she never wanted to meet Olivia - most women want to meet the new step-mum just remind them who Mum is.)

Reactions: 3
Cherie follows most of the well known wags only 1 I could see follows back is Luke Shaws gf Anouska. Unless she added her own name to The Sun to get abit of publicity as she seems to have her own business

Cherie follows most of the well known wags only 1 I could see follows back is Luke Shaws gf Anouska. Unless she added her own name to The Sun to get abit of publicity as she seems to have her own business
Her follows cross the divides - still following both Becky and Colleen.

Her follows cross the divides - still following both Becky and Colleen.
Millie is the same on her public follows both, only Coleen's public though not the private.
I'd be intrested to see Kim Hart's followers as the secret wag was quite nasty about her

Also Millie follows both Becky and Colleen on a newly set up account - so would have had to like it now not a left over like.

Millie is the same on her public follows both, only Coleen's public though not the private.
I'd be intrested to see Kim Hart's followers as the secret wag was quite nasty about her
Her husband does not seem to follow his own wife - other followers include Paige and Megan..

Last edited:
Anouska seems to follow nearly all the Wags personal as well as public, including Olivia Naylors clinic. bet she has gossip from so many clubs

Makes you wonder if she is doing it to remind John what he is missing (As he surely can't being seing his daughter much if she never wanted to meet Olivia - most women want to meet the new step-mum just remind them who Mum is.)
I do feel sorry for Millie , she spent a big chunk of her life with one person and then they dump you for your team mates baby mum.

Reactions: 4
I do feel sorry for Millie , she spent a big chunk of her life with one person and then they dump you for your team mates baby mum.
I wonder if it was her telling the press all the rumors about the dressing room bullying - would a wag actually at the nations league like their partner to be seen as a bit of a twit (And the implication the Sun gave was all the other players were quite sexist about Olivia Naylor). She or her family brief the Sun as all the articles have a source close to her and this has continued after Becky Vardy was accused.

Last edited:
Thought it was well established that Vardy was the secret WAG, at least that's what Popbitch had me believe. She sells/gives stories to Andy Halls and they give her the WAG column. Obviously she's going to throw the odd story in about herself to make it less obvious.

Reactions: 5
The NFL wags in the USA have it even tougher - quite a few players there seem to have 5 or more kids will numerous partners.

Despite her protestations, Becky V is not a nice person. You only have to ask Jeff Shlupp’s ex/baby mama about what she did to her for no reason. Becky is an absolute shark! It’s a shame because Jamie is salt of the earth and actually learns from his mistakes.

I think it’s very telling that the sun hasn’t come out and said that it wasn’t Vardy that sold the stories on Colleen. Surely if it wasn’t her, she would demand that they say it wasn’t her to avoid a costly court case. The Sun has just said that they don’t disclose who gives them stories.

Despite her protestations, Becky V is not a nice person. You only have to ask Jeff Shlupp’s ex/baby mama about what she did to her for no reason. Becky is an absolute shark! It’s a shame because Jamie is salt of the earth and actually learns from his mistakes.
I have heard things about Becky being very rude . I posted it on the first thread , she sounds dreadful.

ooh can you spill the Tea on this - I have been wondering what happened here! I always thought that CG must have been treated badly by RV.

I have heard things about Becky being very rude . I posted it on the first thread , she sounds dreadful.
She’s lovely to the people she likes/she can benefit from but if your face doesn’t fit - god help you. She made damn sure she was top wag at Leicester as soon as possible. The other girls don’t like her and just tolerate her. That performance she did on Loose Women a few months ago? - fake as duck.

Reactions: 6
She’s lovely to the people she likes/she can benefit from but if your face doesn’t fit - god help you. She made damn sure she was top wag at Leicester as soon as possible. The other girls don’t like her and just tolerate her. That performance she did on Loose Women a few months ago? - fake as duck.
Now Jamie has retired from England duty she doesn't get the opportunity to mix with non Leicester wags.

ooh can you spill the Tea on this - I have been wondering what happened here! I always thought that CG must have been treated badly by RV.
It was the season Leicester got promoted to the PL. Normally just the players go to the end of season awards but Becky decided to tag along as she has Jamie on a very short lead 🤷🏻‍♀️ and there were pictures all over SM. Someone asked CG on Twitter why she and the other wags weren’t there too and C said something like she thought it should just be for the players to celebrate together without their partners. Bex saw this and took exception to it. Now, bearing in mind C had been Jeff’s partner for a long time and they had a child together was really good friends with Chris Wood and Liam Moore’s girlfriends. Becky managed to turn pretty much everyone against her simply because she’s said that. When Jeff cheated on C, Becky welcomed the the women he cheated with into the fold.

I think it broke C a bit at the time, on top of being cheated on too. Sorry for the essay! It’s really sad because literally a week before the awards all the wags were out celebrating promotion together.

Now Jamie has retired from England duty she doesn't get the opportunity to mix with non Leicester wags.
Obviously no one is mixing with anyone at the moment. The Leicester wags are breathing a collective sigh of relief 😂

It was the season Leicester got promoted to the PL. Normally just the players go to the end of season awards but Becky decided to tag along as she has Jamie on a very short lead 🤷🏻‍♀️ and there were pictures all over SM. Someone asked CG on Twitter why she and the other wags weren’t there too and C said something like she thought it should just be for the players to celebrate together without their partners. Bex saw this and took exception to it. Now, bearing in mind C had been Jeff’s partner for a long time and they had a child together was really good friends with Chris Wood and Liam Moore’s girlfriends. Becky managed to turn pretty much everyone against her simply because she’s said that. When Jeff cheated on C, Becky welcomed the the women he cheated with into the fold.

I think it broke C a bit at the time, on top of being cheated on too. Sorry for the essay! It’s really sad because literally a week before the awards all the wags were out celebrating promotion together.

Obviously no one is mixing with anyone at the moment. The Leicester wags are breathing a collective sigh of relief 😂
Disgraceful behaviour by RV. I had thought it was something along the lines of RV ostracising C. I used to see that C was good friends with them all and then when I saw pictures of JS's new girlfriend all over their pages I thought it was really disrespectful bearing in mind they were all friends and they had a child together. C looks like she's so much better off without the lot of them and she looks fantastic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.