Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo it can’t be chilwell he’s too much of a player with girls unless he’s just been living a lie this whole time. Dier could be a possibility he’s very private.
I once worked at a finance company with a guy who was working his way through all the women on the entire sales floor before he came out. Some guys do that in an attempt to convince themselves they're straight. It's very common, especially with younger guys.

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen a number of people on twitter say they think it’s chilwell that’s the closeted baller
Nooo he is definitely not gay. Maybe bi, but he is into girls as we all can agree🤣 i dont understand why everybody thinks he is gay...

I once worked at a finance company with a guy who was working his way through all the women on the entire sales floor before he came out. Some guys do that in an attempt to convince themselves they're straight. It's very common, especially with younger guys.
Upon reading this, yeah it could also be like this. But still ben seems like a guy who is just straight. Whoever this struggling player is, i hope he gets the help he needs🙏🏼 It must be a nightmare to live closeted. I checked twitter and some other platforms and everybody is trying to guess the player and its just so obvious why the player doesn’t want to come out. I thought our society were better than this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Imo it can’t be chilwell he’s too much of a player with girls unless he’s just been living a lie this whole time. Dier could be a possibility he’s very private.
I mean Elton John was married to a woman and Phil Schofield was married to and had kids with a lady so I mean who knows 🤷‍♀️. Not saying it is him (idk, i wouldn’t discount players who are in relationships or have been before).

My friend has such a crush on Dier, she’d be gutted :ROFLMAO:

Yeah i knew a guy who kept posting about how his girlfriend was the love of his life and how she was the best partner and how much he wanted to marry her. He had two kids with her… then came out five years later! Some guys do try convince themselves of it. She’s still a very good friend of his and I think he’s now got a BF.

Reactions: 4
I heard someone say Dier. I hope they’re getting a lot of help behind the scenes whoever it is. It’s hard enough for the average person to come out let alone a person in the public eye.

Ohhh ffs I listened to Ben Foster on a podcast and they’re not allowed any form of gambling if they’re footballers so could be anything!

I think he is very private . My guess is a mid or lower table player.

Reactions: 2
I’d say somewhere mid or lower too. I think if it was one of the big six it would hint at that more maybe…ie saying something like XYZ who has won trophies with his club… it’s the sun they’d get as close to naming him as possible

the initial news came out about a gay prem player in July 2020… so it would be a team that’s been in the league consistently

There was a continuous rumour when Chilwell was at Leicester about him being gay, as well as Maddison being bi. Whatever and whoever I hope they’re getting the support they need, it’s a sad, sad world when you ‘have’ to hide who you really are. Football fans are like school kids, jumping on the slightest thing to have a go.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There was a continuous rumour when Chilwell was at Leicester about him being gay, as well as Maddison being bi. Whatever and whoever I hope they’re getting the support they need, it’s a sad, sad world when you ‘have’ to hide who you really are. Football fans are like school kids, jumping on the slightest thing to have a go.
Yep if a player has long hair he is a "gypo" its all old school and more than likely won't change, I do hope it does and times have no changed but some brains and opinions don't.

Reactions: 7
Yeah i knew a guy who kept posting about how his girlfriend was the love of his life and how she was the best partner and how much he wanted to marry her. He had two kids with her… then came out five years later! Some guys do try convince themselves of it. She’s still a very good friend of his and I think he’s now got a BF.
My auntie married a bloke, had a kid etc then he turn round and said he was gay, left her and eventually moved his boyfriend in their house. Lovely bloke and great dad but unfortunately for my auntie she paid the price for him not admitting his true feelings.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
After this event, just because he is expressing his support for the lgbt community people thought that he might be gay. He says the changing room is welcoming but the fans would crucify the player 😓😓 I also think this player could be from middle teams. Most of the chelsea fans, or football fans in general wouldn’t be welcoming towards openly gay players. If he or eric is gay or whoever the player is, i hope he will find the strength to come out one day. I hate homophobia, xenophobia any kind of phobia😓

Reactions: 8
After this event, just because he is expressing his support for the lgbt community people thought that he might be gay. He says the changing room is welcoming but the fans would crucify the player 😓😓 I also think this player could be from middle teams. Most of the chelsea fans, or football fans in general wouldn’t be welcoming towards openly gay players. If he or eric is gay or whoever the player is, i hope he will find the strength to come out one day. I hate homophobia, xenophobia any kind of phobia😓
There were rumours before this interview but I guess this added to it. Ridiculous really, it’s no one business if he is but if not being able to come out is making him (or whoever it is) unhappy then it’s really not fair. I’d like to think my fellow Leicester supporters would be supportive of any player for our club coming out as gay but, football fans 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I hate that fans resort to racism or homophobia- like if you wanna shout “you’re tit” at the rival teams keeper or call whoever a head for diving or a twit for missing an easy shot- i’m sure they’re used to it- but like… calling someone slurs is completely unacceptable and if you can’t mock the opposition without resorting to any kinda bigotry you’re the issue

Reactions: 8
Seriously. Also bisexuality exists?? or pansexuality, there’s a whole spectrum of sexuality out there!
I think people are just talking about someone being specifically gay because there’s a specifically gay footballer who’s struggling at the moment. Just like the wider world there’s footballers who come under every area of LGBT+, we obviously don’t know about them yet. I don’t think anyone’s denying that? Or have I misunderstood?

I think people are just talking about someone being specifically gay because there’s a specifically gay footballer who’s struggling at the moment. Just like the wider world there’s footballers who come under every area of LGBT+, we obviously don’t know about them yet. I don’t think anyone’s denying that? Or have I misunderstood?
It’s the statements that it can’t be so and so because they have had public relationships with women, like that doesn’t exclude someone from being queer and struggling with their sexuality and it also doesn’t necessarily mean they’ve been ‘living a lie’, I know the papers have labelled this player as gay (and that may be the case for whoever they’re talking about) but I don’t necessarily expect the tabloids to get into the nuances of sexuality, it’s always talked about in fairly black and white terms, whereas it’s often much more shades of grey

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s the statements that it can’t be so and so because they have had public relationships with women, like that doesn’t exclude someone from being queer and struggling with their sexuality and it also doesn’t necessarily mean they’ve been ‘living a lie’, I know the papers have labelled this player as gay (and that may be the case for whoever they’re talking about) but I don’t necessarily expect the tabloids to get into the nuances of sexuality, it’s always talked about in fairly black and white terms, whereas it’s often much more shades of grey
Yeah, it’s most definitely not black and white. Humans are complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

The desperation is real. Practically an entire account dedicated to how much she wants to shag Mason Mount 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.