Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of Footballers do charity work but never really talk about it, prefer to donate some money or shirts, boots etc and keep it out of the papers. Which is fair enough.
I love reece james and his charity work. He is one of my favorites at chelsea and seems so genuine. I got really sorry when his medals were stolen from his house. Many players do not even talk about what they are doing. Jack did an amazing thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The PL have said this week that 81% of players have had one jab and 68% are double jabbed. So it's unlikely that he would be the only City player not vaccinated.

Given the travel that England have been doing for the WC qualifiers - including Poland which I think has mandatory quarantine - does that really mean that the whole team is vaxxed? Surely not?
Yeah I bet most of the PL players have only had 1 jab. They’re supposed to be a few weeks apart and with the Euros and training they probably haven’t got to it yet! So makes sense some players wouldn’t have had the second yet.

Wolves and Brentford are only two fully vaxxed teams… where’s the reward the FA promised 😂. I think Leeds are also up there.

I love reece james and his charity work. He is one of my favorites at chelsea and seems so genuine. I got really sorry when his medals were stolen from his house. Many players do not even talk about what they are doing. Jack did an amazing thing.
I like Reece James too. he seems like a really good human being

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Atletico are rats 😭 all that crying & diving yet still lost. Simeone has no class either and is such a sore loser 🤢

Reactions: 5
I am 30 now and i am not the same person i was at 22. At least unlike his mate he is not all over insta h*es.
getting engaged at 22 doesn’t mean getting married at 22. most people are engaged for a few years so they would probably be 24/25 by the time they actually got married.

Reactions: 6
I am 30 now and i am not the same person i was at 22. At least unlike his mate he is not all over insta h*es.
Each to their own. I got married at 18(16 years ago) and no we are not the same people but we’ve worked through all that together.
they’ve been together for a long time and through lots of changes and no doubt challenges already- as long as they are happy it’s all that matters

• Heart
Reactions: 12
personally i think 22 is too young to be engaged but that’s just because i didn’t know who i was at that age and wasn’t mature enough 🤷🏻‍♀️ but i know lots of couples who got engaged even younger and are still happy and together. think it all depends on the person! if they are i’m happy for them, seem like a sweet couple.

might just be me but i was a dick in my early twenties 🤣 that age bracket (20/25) is when you change the most imo.

Reactions: 13
I feel like it's too young for normal folk but it's pretty on brand for a footballer. And if she's really pregnant, it would make sense.

“Phil is Phil,” Guardiola said. “All I want is for him to control his life on and off the pitch and be incredibly professional. I know how he loves to play but it’s not just what you do on the pitch.”

What's he done now? To get that public slap from his manager?

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s quite young but if they’ve been together years then why not. They could always get married in like five years or so

I got married at 18 been together since 15 I’m now 26 we are completely different people but we have grown together

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think he hasn't been vaxxed.

• quarantine for 10 days on arrival and take a PCR test on day 1 and day 7. If the day 7 result is negative, you may end quarantine early.
i actually looked at this today and I think england players are exempted from quarantine regardless of vaccination status - https://www.gov.pl/web/coronavirus/temporary-limitations

The exemption applies to persons who are participating in competitions organised by:

an international sports federation of an Olympic or Paralympic sport, or another organisation recognised by the International Olympics Committee
an international continental sports organisation belonging to a sports federation
Polish sports association

Reactions: 2
personally i think 22 is too young to be engaged but that’s just because i didn’t know who i was at that age and wasn’t mature enough 🤷🏻‍♀️ but i know lots of couples who got engaged even younger and are still happy and together. think it all depends on the person! if they are i’m happy for them, seem like a sweet couple.

might just be me but i was a dick in my early twenties 🤣 that age bracket (20/25) is when you change the most imo.
Ha not just you I was a hot mess up until about 24, but clearly some people may be mature enough 🤷‍♀️

“Phil is Phil,” Guardiola said. “All I want is for him to control his life on and off the pitch and be incredibly professional. I know how he loves to play but it’s not just what you do on the pitch.”

What's he done now? To get that public slap from his manager?
I feel like it's really inappropriate for a manager to be really negative, give a criticism to a player re. Personal life like this in a public way.

In the same way if any of us received reprimands or such at work, the decent thing to do would be to do it privately, not in front of colleagues. So football managers should so the same thing in my opinion. A bit of decency.

I feel like it's really inappropriate for a manager to be really negative, give a criticism to a player re. Personal life like this in a public way.

In the same way if any of us received reprimands or such at work, the decent thing to do would be to do it privately, not in front of colleagues. So football managers should so the same thing in my opinion. A bit of decency.
Same with Jose at United. Its bad karma but in a way Mangers get asked questions, maybe not in this case, so will answer the questions. I agree I am not keen but let's face it with Foden he embrassed himself in Iceland as well as his Country and he did not care at the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.