Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys do you think a footballer can go on a date or on a night out before match day?

Is he the ex of Clarisse that everyone talked about on Twitter? I remember people mentioning she was in a relationship with a footballer before LI, didn’t know it was him.
No that was Alex Iwobi they were together for a couple years when they were younger and had a bad break up

Reactions: 1
I wouldnt have thought so as most nights before games, the team are together.
Normally. Through apparently some clubs don’t meet till about 10pm on nights before an evening home match.

Klopp doesn’t quite get that the PL is not actually that popular and the public in the UK won’t support (foreign) players getting widespread red list exemptions. The League knows it has to save its powder when fighting the Government and the FA for other issues I think. I suspect if Engkand Players were involved the public and press might be more sympathetic but that is a nature of nationalism.

Last edited:
The papers have reported it as they met on a night out and she soon fell pregnant. She is eight years older than Jesse.
I'm certain that when Jesse was younger, he was in a fairly long term relationship with an older woman who had a son and they all lived together.

Reactions: 8
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Interesting…

It gets worse 😭 I doubt it’s true because there’s no source but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.
I can guarantee whoever it is will end up getting it, whether it’s personal choice or peer pressure due to not being able to play for their country

Reactions: 5
When I think of senior players I think Kane, Henderson...Walker?
I would love to know what's going on with the German NT. If I'm going to be disappointed, let's do it quickly so I have more time to recover :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3

Interesting…
Shocking.

Through football for all are run by the same person as Politics for all who annoy me as they do use their own agenda in how they reporting things.

I have a few guesses as to who that could be.

I am pretty sure the sun are hinting at John Stones and Maybe Declan Rice there by talking about Wags.

When I think of senior players I think Kane, Henderson...Walker?
I would love to know what's going on with the German NT. If I'm going to be disappointed, let's do it quickly so I have more time to recover :rolleyes:
I think they just mean starters. Apparently Henderson has been vaccinated according to some rumours I Saw.

The only players in the squad next week known for certain to be vaccinated through I think are Coady, Sterling and Phillips.

It gets worse 😭 I doubt it’s true because there’s no source but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.
I can guarantee whoever it is will end up getting it, whether it’s personal choice or peer pressure due to not being able to play for their country
Of course they will. Very few will miss out when forced to.

How embarrassing being influenced by your anti vax girlfriend/wife like a little witch 😭 as i said i can guarantee they will end up getting it if it’s going to stop them from playing in the world cup, either that or qatar will change the rules within the next year

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sometimes the press like to put hints near their articles and on the Sun’s website there is a training video of Shaka underneath the vaccine article. Are they trying to hint he is one of the them unvaccinated ?

How embarrassing being influenced by your anti vax girlfriend/wife like a little witch 😭 as i said i can guarantee they will end up getting it if it’s going to stop them from playing in the world cup, either that or qatar will change the rules within the next year
I can’t see Qatar changing it.

Its more likely that the UK will follow Austrlaia and make it mandatory for professional sports people by the anyway,

In suspect the names will leak out online soon and we might see some sudden withdrawels from the squad if things heat up,

Reactions: 4
Sometimes the press like to put hints near their articles and on the Sun’s website there is a training video of Shaka underneath the vaccine article. Are they trying to hint he is one of the them unvaccinated ?

I can’t see Qatar changing it.

Its more likely that the UK will follow Austrlaia and make it mandatory for professional sports people by the anyway,

In suspect the names will leak out online soon and we might see some sudden withdrawels from the squad if things heat up,
If it becomes mandatory watch the ones against it suddenly change their minds. I doubt they would let something like a vaccine stop them from playing for their country. From that article it seems like whoever is refusing it has zero brain cells.

What always annoys me is the to spy on people theories.
Are they so stupid they don't realise they have mobile phones or what? The government and big companies wouldn't need anything else to spy on people if they wanted.
Seriously that theory is as bad as one someone posted on twitter months ago saying that there are particles on the vaccine that travel to our brains and the government and the ones in charge can decide when to kill us by pressing a button.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The press will end up outing some players status because at press conferences the players themselves will be asked during press interviews and anyone refusing to say if they have been vaccinated will be hounded till they either say they have or resign from the squad

If it becomes mandatory watch the ones against it suddenly change their minds. I doubt they would let something like a vaccine stop them from playing for their country. From that article it seems like whoever is refusing it has zero brain cells.
Yeah. Very few will refuse. Through in America quite a lot of people have let themselves be sacked and made unemployed by refusing.

The press will end up outing some players status because at press conferences the players themselves will be asked during press interviews and anyone refusing to say if they have been vaccinated will be hounded till they either say they have or resign from the squad
It will be pretty obvious to tell who it is when they suddenly disappear from england duty

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.