Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hit a nerve eh? 🖐
As I wrote, it is an unpopular opinion and it's my own, not up for discussion.
He is a grown man, we are in the 21st century, he knows what he is doing.

Having grown up around mixed race children I have seen first daughters usually take on their dad but genetics is a funny thing.

You claim you have learned your lesson - some might disagree with statement.
I don't claim to know everything like a certain someone... that's the difference!

You do you! Bite your tongue, speak your mind, whatever. You have no right to tell someone what to post or what to say - backseat moderator.

Sure thing.
Peace out!

Absolutely! Considering how fast she got pregnant... he is a star!
She didn't got pregnant on her own, did she? Also, you hit no nerve. You just made yourself look like an absolute ass for everyone to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Apparently her first name changed.

Oktoberfest.
i thought i'd imagined her name changing! wasn't she called molly? i think she looks just like him and nothing like her mum.

anyway in a bit of really boring wag gossip, a man i sat next to on the train today said his girlfriend's uni bestfriend is juan mata's girlfriend

Reactions: 3
hit a nerve eh? 🖐

Having grown up around mixed race children I have seen first daughters usually take on their dad but genetics is a funny thing.

I don't claim to know everything like a certain someone... that's the difference!

You do you! Bite your tongue, speak your mind, whatever. You have no right to tell someone what to post or what to say - backseat moderator.

Sure thing.
Peace out!

I think you are the one who’s most bothered considering you just wrote an essay length response to someone else stating a different opinion than your own.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Who is that Maria isabel girl that mason recently followed? Someone knows? Tea maybe?

Reactions: 1
About Hope's name change, could it be a situation like Raheem & Paige's youngest where we all( except 1 member) got the sex wrong lol

Little Hope is so cute & I love that her Mum is always taking her out to diff places. As nowdays so easy to put your kid in front of a screen.
No judging as I loved my Megadrive back in the day :D

Reactions: 4
About Hope's name change, could it be a situation like Raheem & Paige's youngest where we all( except 1 member) got the sex wrong lol

Little Hope is so cute & I love that her Mum is always taking her out to diff places. As nowdays so easy to put your kid in front of a screen.
No judging as I loved my Megadrive back in the day :D
Pretty sure her original name was also feminine

A lot of footballers look better without those fake shite beards. But sadly it's trendy like the flat straight line hair. Not keen but each to their own, but then again they all copy each other as they do.
I hate Mason’s beard too, I mean what is that 😭

On the topic of beards, I need Mason to stop trying to grow one. He ends up look like a 14 year old when they start getting a bit of facial hair.
I agree I agree 😂

Reactions: 5
Who is that Maria isabel girl that mason recently followed? Someone knows? Tea maybe?
No tea but looks like an aspiring singer . Regarding the other insta regulars Jen mcsween she always goes to private when she is mentioned on here so she must be reading.

Lauren Freyer is now following a Children’s room interior designer. Must be planning a nursery. I think she is pregnant but she might still be trying or wants to be trying.

Reactions: 2
I just know that she’s a singer. He also recently started following Louisa. She was the winner of The X factor, I forgot the season but she’s amazing. Supported her since the beginning.

btw anyone got any tea about Hakim Ziyech. Both him and Ferran Torres seem like good guys to me, I hope they don’t disappoint me later 😂

I just know that she’s a singer. He also recently started following Louisa. She was the winner of The X factor, I forgot the season but she’s amazing. Supported her since the beginning.

btw anyone got any tea about Hakim Ziyech. Both him and Ferran Torres seem like good guys to me, I hope they don’t disappoint me later 😂
Louisa is not a pleasant person from what I’ve been told By relatives who have met her.

hit a nerve eh? 🖐

Sure thing.
Peace out!

Wait how do you know how fast she got pregnant… I think Hope is his baby tbh older white women have always been his type. Even if she wasn’t at least he’s stepping up there are many footballers who refuse to acknowledge their biological children.

He was linked to Clarisse Juliet in earlier threads apparently he likes mixed girls but he’s very private so that’s all we know.

Wait how do you know how fast she got pregnant… I think Hope is his baby tbh older white women have always been his type. Even if she wasn’t at least he’s stepping up there are many footballers who refuse to acknowledge their biological children.

He was linked to Clarisse Juliet in earlier threads apparently he likes mixed girls but he’s very private so that’s all we know.
Is he the ex of Clarisse that everyone talked about on Twitter? I remember people mentioning she was in a relationship with a footballer before LI, didn’t know it was him.

The papers have reported it as they met on a night out and she soon fell pregnant. She is eight years older than Jesse.

She doesn’t look that much like her mum either. And she is undeniably mixed race with the type of look a lot of 1/4 black children have.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.