Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mirror just sent a news flash telling us Messi’s hotel in Paris has been robbed. But his room wasn’t involved which makes it a bit less interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like our groups during qualifiers are the reason why England fans go into tournaments with unrealistic expectations sometimes. If Tyrone Mings was unable to look like a quality CB against part-time woodworkers from Montenegro, we would be in serious trouble.

Reactions: 3
I feel like our groups during qualifiers are the reason why England fans go into tournaments with unrealistic expectations sometimes. If Tyrone Mings was unable to look like a quality CB against part-time woodworkers from Montenegro, we would be in serious trouble.
That might have been the case in the past but recently people have expected England to flop when they didn’t.

i might be in the minority but the international break stresses me out. love the national squad but all this covid drama and the amount of injuries this time around has got me pressed about it.

Reactions: 12
i love the international break but that's because i don't actually support a specific team in the premier league, i just like watching the football. i do support england though so it's nice to have something to look forward to and feel excited about. i like watching other matches but i never feel as excited as i do when i watch england matches.

Reactions: 8
I think after Euro 2016, having any faith in England was very difficult. That was traumatising.
Roy‘s three tournaments got worse and worse. Euro 2012 wasn’t too bad with a pretty poor squad only penalties away from the semi. 2014 was the curse of a tough tough group but the performances were not actually too bad. Then 2016 was horrendous for all but the flattering last minute win against Wales.

Reactions: 1
i might be in the minority but the international break stresses me out. love the national squad but all this covid drama and the amount of injuries this time around has got me pressed about it.
This is why I’m glad only a few liverpool players have been called up this time 🤣 the stress is unreal, especially when it’s only qualifiers

Reactions: 3

Also the England Under -21 squad has been announced and Curtis Jones has been called up as well Jimmy Garner who were talking about the other day.

Reactions: 1
Roy‘s three tournaments got worse and worse. Euro 2012 wasn’t too bad with a pretty poor squad only penalties away from the semi. 2014 was the curse of a tough tough group but the performances were not actually too bad. Then 2016 was horrendous for all but the flattering last minute win against Wales.

We had a decent squad in 2016 as well. Roy just didn’t have a clue tactically when it came to more attacking players.

Too loyal to the likes of Rooney Hart and Wilshire too.

Also the England Under -21 squad has been announced and Curtis Jones has been called up as well Jimmy Garner who were talking about the other day.
Vaccine thing doesn’t surprise me.

There’s a major issue in general getting young men to get it

I don’t really like the way the media are trying to force club captains in particularly to put pressure on players within their club to have the vaccination.

I’m fully vaccinated and I do struggle to see the viewpoint of people who don’t want it but ultimately it’s their choice. If the players who have chosen not to have it aren’t spouting antivax nonsense and trying to influence others in the dressing room then why is a player who has had the vaccines choice or opinion more important than theirs. If that choice then affects whether they can or can’t play in certain countries then they will obviously have to make a decision or face consequences but at the moment it’s just not clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We had a decent squad in 2016 as well. Roy just didn’t have a clue tactically when it came to more attacking players.

Too loyal to the likes of Rooney Hart and Wilshire too.

Particularly men of colour. Leeds and Wolves are the highest vaccinated and they have less players from African and South American backgrounds than many others where it seems from that article a lot of the hardline anti vaxers are from.

I don’t really like the way the media are trying to force club captains in particularly to put pressure on players within their club to have the vaccination.

I’m fully vaccinated and I do struggle to see the viewpoint of people who don’t want it but ultimately it’s their choice. If the players who have chosen not to have it aren’t spouting antivax nonsense and trying to influence others in the dressing room then why is a player who has had the vaccines choice or opinion more important than theirs. If that choice then affects whether they can or can’t play in certain countries then they will obviously have to make a decision or face consequences but at the moment it’s just not clear.
Sadly it seems like most are refusing it due to believing conspiracy theories.

[
It's always an issue, particularly at this time of year when the pace is still being set in the league. The issues with covid have definitely made it worse, along with the fact that now we're all allowed back after over year away, I think a lot of people who do go to matches are really resenting the breaks after what feels like 2 minutes of the season.

Just a funny thought.

Imagine turning up to your local vaccination centre and in the cool down area you’re just kicking up next to a footballer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[

It's always an issue, particularly at this time of year when the pace is still being set in the league. The issues with covid have definitely made it worse, along with the fact that now we're all allowed back after over year away, I think a lot of people who do go to matches are really resenting the breaks after what feels like 2 minutes of the season.
After November there is only one more for the rest of the season and that is in March where I believe the majority of European matches will be friendlies except for the playoffs. Plus of course the African cup of Nations which affects some clubs more than others.

After November there is only one more for the rest of the season and that is in March where I believe the majority of European matches will be friendlies except for the playoffs. Plus of course the African cup of Nations which affects some clubs more than others.
Not a single African player at my club. I don't want to say 'thankfully', but considering the size of Leeds' squad....

I do quite enjoy the AFCON though.

Just a funny thought.

Imagine turning up to your local vaccination centre and in the cool down area you’re just kicking up next to a footballer :ROFLMAO:
I work for the NHS and our building is a vaccine clinic. A few weeks ago we had a young player come in for a vaccine, although he plays for a League One club so it wasn’t exciting :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5

This is good news for all clubs, only if players are double vaccinated though. I’m pretty sure Alisson is due to his wife being a doctor and them both being WHO ambassadors but not sure about others. This will be a good way to see who’s vaxxed and who’s not 🤣

Reactions: 2
I work for the NHS and our building is a vaccine clinic. A few weeks ago we had a young player come in for a vaccine, although he plays for a League One club so it wasn’t exciting :ROFLMAO:
Haha he might be big in the future who knows ;):ROFLMAO:

If i ended up next to player for my club i’d probably try befriending them for tickets :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.