Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the top teams, I guess we can add Jorginho to the list of not vaccinated with the way he responded to a question about it the other day. Pulisic surprised me by saying he was vaccinated. I don't know why but I felt like he would be into conspiracies. I guess you can't always judge a book by its cover.

Reactions: 8
So, 3 players who went to the Euros but how are the other two relevant? Are they players who got call-ups recently?

Reactions: 1
So, 3 players who went to the Euros but how are the other two relevant? Are they players who got call-ups recently?
3 senior players, so that narrows it down to not that many. the other 2 could be people like Mount, Grealish etc

It will be pretty obvious to tell who it is when they suddenly disappear from england duty
Through that might be many months off. Unless the press force the names out over the coming days. They never managed to do so with the Strictly dancers despite even Boris getting involved so they might not.

From the top teams, I guess we can add Jorginho to the list of not vaccinated with the way he responded to a question about it the other day. Pulisic surprised me by saying he was vaccinated. I don't know why but I felt like he would be into conspiracies. I guess you can't always judge a book by its cover.
You are in Italy right. He won’t even be able to go into a bar there unvaccinated am I correct ?

It says five players of Southgate's squad, three that played at the Euros.
Three of which are senior players who played at the euros. The other two could still have played at the euros but are not classed as senior players.

3 senior players, so that narrows it down to not that many. the other 2 could be people like Mount, Grealish etc
I am pretty sure the Sun would class Grealish and Mount as senior. Mount started the final and Grealish is one of Most well known members of the squad. With his sister’s health issues I would hope Grealish would get vaccinated for her sake.

Reactions: 7
Through that might be many months off. Unless the press force the names out over the coming days. They never managed to do so with the Strictly dancers despite even Boris getting involved so they might not.

You are in Italy right. He won’t even be able to go into a bar there unvaccinated am I correct ?
I'm rarely asked to show my proof of vaccination and I'm a normal person. A dude who won the Euros for the country can do whatever he wants. Sadly.

Reactions: 2
I think Maguire has been vaccinated as he was helping Ole with getting the Utd players to do it. I mean it's not 100% but bit strange if he wanted others to do it but not himself

Reactions: 5
Three of which are senior players who played at the euros. The other two could still have played at the euros but are not classed as senior players.
Yeah, you're right. What a bleeping mess. Imagine being willing to miss a world cup, one that your nation will surely be one of the favourites, because you refuse to take a vaccine...

Reactions: 6
I am pretty sure the Sun would class Grealish and Mount as senior. Mount started final and Grelaish is one of Most well known members. With his sister’s health issues I would hope Grealish would get vaccinated for her sake.
I don’t think so. To me senior players in the squad would be the likes of Kane, Maguire, Pickford, Trippier etc. Not the likes of Grealish, Mount, Rice and the rest who are fairly new. Being well known/popular and playing in a final doesn’t make you a senior member of the squad. Maybe not but that’s how I interpret it.

Yeah, you're right. What a bleeping mess. Imagine being willing to miss a world cup, one that your nation will surely be one of the favourites, because you refuse to take a vaccine...
It baffles me. That’s why i’m pretty sure that they will end up getting vaccinated, even if it’s purely from peer pressure

Reactions: 13
I think Maguire has been vaccinated as he was helping Ole with getting the Utd players to do it. I mean it's not 100% but bit strange if he wanted others to do it but not himself
Chilwell also did a campaign to promote vaccinations so I'm assuming he's vaccinated too. Though he's no longer in the squad.

Reactions: 9
I'm rarely asked to show my proof of vaccination and I'm a normal person. A dude who won the Euros for the country can do whatever he wants. Sadly.
Wouldn’t that cause a major backlash if he was found to be Breaking it..
I don’t think so. To me senior players in the squad would be the likes of Kane, Maguire, Pickford, Trippier etc. Not the likes of Grealish, Mount, Rice and the rest who are fairly new. Maybe not but that’s how I interpret it.
I don’t think that’s how the Sun would write it. They told their readers just the other day Grealish is the new Beckham - that surely would make their readers think he is senior.

I don’t think so. To me senior players in the squad would be the likes of Kane, Maguire, Pickford, Trippier etc. Not the likes of Grealish, Mount, Rice and the rest who are fairly new. Maybe not but that’s how I interpret it.
I think it just means play with the senior team, which they all do?

I think it just means play with the senior team, which they all do?
I don’t think so. In football there are always senior players of the senior team, for example Kane & Maguire would be a senior player. Whereas although Rice plays for the senior team I wouldn’t really class him as a senior player. It’s confusing but that’s how I interpreted it, and the majority of people on twitter etc are thinking the same. But who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Wouldn’t that cause a major backlash if he was found to be Breaking it..

I don’t think that’s how the Sun would write it. They told their readers just the other day Grealish is the new Beckham - that surely would make their readers think he is senior.
Nah, he’s not played for England long enough to he considered one of their senior players imo regardless. Comparisons from the scum mean nothing

Reactions: 3
I don’t think so. In football there are always senior players of the senior team, for example Kane & Maguire would be a senior player. Whereas although Rice plays for the senior team I wouldn’t really class him as a senior player. It’s confusing but that’s how I interpreted it, and the majority of people on twitter etc are thinking the same. But who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's how I understand it too.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think so. To me senior players in the squad would be the likes of Kane, Maguire, Pickford, Trippier etc. Not the likes of Grealish, Mount, Rice and the rest who are fairly new. Being well known/popular and playing in a final doesn’t make you a senior member of the squad. Maybe not but that’s how I interpret it.
Same here I've always understood 'senior player' to mean they've been member of the team for longer. When used in national team sense i'd assume that meant around for at least 2 tournaments

Reactions: 8
Imagine how many footballers from some teams might refuse.

Nah, he’s not played for England long enough to he considered one of their senior players imo regardless. Comparisons from the scum mean nothing
But it’s the Sun who has written the Article. So they would be targeting it at their readers and I think their would think their readers would see him as senior.

I don’t think the likes of The Sun would really put that much thought in to it, they’d just go with senior team = senior player

Same here I've always understood 'senior player' to mean they've been member of the team for longer. When used in national team sense i'd assume that meant around for at least 2 tournaments
Yeah that’s what I thought but then again the article came from the scum so who knows with them!

I don’t think the likes of The Sun would really put that much thought in to it, they’d just go with senior team = senior player
Doubt it, they clearly know football terms even if their information is bullshit. They seemed to emphasize that it was a senior player as well, why would they mention that if it wasn’t intended in that way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.