Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i am seeing someone since may then yes I would.
these guys probably get away with not making it exclusive because most girls would most probably still stick around because of who they are. Maybe not Maria with her background but most influencer type girls then yes.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
these guys probably get away with not making it exclusive because most girls would most probably still stick around because of who they are. Maybe not Maria with her background but most influencer type girls then yes.
Maybe they don't want to be tied down, not everyone is looking for a LTR straight off the bat, especially at that age.

Reactions: 3
Maybe they don't want to be tied down, not everyone is looking for a LTR straight off the bat, especially at that age.
Even some girls who are not involved with influencer lifestyle are sticking around football players and probably waiting for them to finally settle down and be loyal. It must be so exhausting to wait. Loyalty is the last thing to be expect from these kind of men.

Reactions: 3
So I have for a while rather fancied Todd Cantwell, plays for Norwich.

But he's just posted this picture, and given me major ick.

toddcantwell~p~CUqA7gRI9rJ~2.jpg

I swear to god he reminds me of Brooklyn Beckham now. 🤢🤮😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

View attachment 796025

Hahaha what in the Bebo is this photo :ROFLMAO:

Looks like what guys used to take in Y11 not as adults :ROFLMAO:

If i am seeing someone since may then yes I would.
I wonder if that’s why Kennedy got pregnant so quick. It’s one way of going exclusive :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I wonder if that’s why Kennedy got pregnant so quick. It’s one way of going exclusive :ROFLMAO:
Haha well she did post she was dating Maddison since the start of 2020 and during that time he was clearly still dating around. Remember he posted kissing the girl on his story

Reactions: 7

He's very cringe with his photos, another Brooklyn Beckham similarity. But I didn't mind, but now I've realised he looks like Brooklyn, everything gives me the ick. Older pics I used to love, I look back, and just find them cringe now.

Reactions: 4
He's very cringe with his photos, another Brooklyn Beckham similarity. But I didn't mind, but now I've realised he looks like Brooklyn, everything gives me the ick. Older pics I used to love, I look back, and just find them cringe now.
Gahh this is cringe (sorry Norwich fans!)

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 796025

Urgh!!! Cantwell thinks he is god's gift.

And yes, he looks like Brooklyn... no DNA required though as Brooklyn is the spit of his mother!

Lauren’s deleted all her photos with Declan
Coincided with international break. Rice was a good shout for the unvaccinated player with a girlfriend who had been sharing anti-vax stuff, so perhaps it's something to do with that.

Reactions: 5
Coincided with international break. Rice was a good shout for the unvaccinated player with a girlfriend who had been sharing anti-vax stuff, so perhaps it's something to do with that.
What’s the point ? People still know she is his girlfriend.

Unless she wants the attention as she now is getting?
I’m pretty sure she won’t want the attention and probably the vile comments & messages she gets off people ( mainly deluded teenage kids) just cos she’s dating a footballer - who’s shes been with ages which is why she’s probably removed the pics of them together or they may have split( doubtful) either way it is really none of anyone’s business and nobody but them should care about what’s going on 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.