Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Really hope that Newcastle fan is ok. How did Reguilon notice that fast & Dier urging the medical team to hurry up too 👏🏼
I hope they’re okay too. How absolutely horrible.
the ref speaking to the police officer tho- made me think maybe they need to get an ambulance in and that’s why they’ve gone off

Well spotted by Reguilon not sure how he noticed that! To know it was something serious- fair play to him…and Dier telling the doctor with the defibrillator to go over was so smart of him.

After players like Eriksen and Mumaba it’s so so important that players can spot these signs

Reactions: 17

pixxyy

VIP Member
Maybe take a look at Israel. They’ve had record numbers since almost there entire population is vaccinated and on booster shots. Even our Health secretary double jabbed and got covid. If you have had covid you have antibodies just as good as the vaccine but weirdly some people are in some sort of cult desperate to see everyone inject themselves with mRNA with no LONG TERM data. Moderna has been pulled today for under 30s in sweeden due to heart inflammation. If your jab works and stops transmission then you don’t need to worry about anyone else who hasn’t had it. The vaccines won’t eradicate it just like the flu jab doesn’t eradicate the flu. I just can’t get over people feeling entitled to no others private medical decisions.
Can always tell those who've seen healthy people die from covid & those who havent

• Heart
Reactions: 17

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
100%. Clearly he is happy with her, he's not being forced to stay. I'm sure if he didn't want to be with her he'd leave, he had no qualms doing that to Millie!

Also let's remember he and AY were the ones in relationships, not her. We love to blame women and slut shame with the homewrecker trope, but they have behaved much worse than her
People like to see footballers as hapless but sweet idiots being taken advantage of when in reality most of them are quite the opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Violetroselily

VIP Member
David Brooks (Bournemouth and Wales) has been diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma. Poor guy - hope he has a swift recovery.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I hope all the people slating Newcastle and the “oil money” don’t have Facebook, don’t watch or purchase Disney or fly with Boeing….. if you do then unfortunately it is very hypocritical to have a go…..
Last I checked neither Facebook, Disney or Boeing hacked off gay men's heads so you might want to dial back the attitude.

Reactions: 15
I saw this too. Is this girl trying to say she is the girl in the alleged hotel room. When they both have white bath robes on. She don't look like that girl. I still think it was a photo shop fake of JG and that girl
i actually find it quite funny some ppl are convinced it’s photoshopped.. you can quite literally see it’s real

• Haha

livelaughlove45

It speaks volumes as to what type of person he is tbh.
yes, this. always thought he was very good-looking. which unfortunately means that I kind of wanted to buy into that whole "what the hell is he thinking" thing. but he clearly loves her and while you shouldn't be held responsible for every opinion/action of your partner, imo who you choose to share your life with does reflect on you as a person.

irishgal2013

VIP Member
she isn’t in London there is another new girl now who he has followed apparently who was in the club with him last night I think it’s going to be a chilwell case and have on going new girls popping up from now we best get used to it😂
Shock horror 22 year follows girls 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

elliexmae

Chatty Member

The desperation is real. Practically an entire account dedicated to how much she wants to shag Mason Mount 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

elliexmae

Chatty Member
It’s sour mouthing to suggest Jesse might not be Hope’s Dad. I know I’m guilty of saying things but I’ve learnt to bite my tongue. That about Jesse is in bad taste and too far but everyone’s entitled to their own opinion.
And he seems to have a very healthy, great relationship with Hope's mum which is very nice to see.

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I saw this too. Is this girl trying to say she is the girl in the alleged hotel room. When they both have white bath robes on. She don't look like that girl. I still think it was a photo shop fake of JG and that girl
Its not photoshopped or fake, but I don’t believe that is the same girl in the tiktok as it is the photo. Signed a NDA but you’ve done a whole video about it? Ok sis.