Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He makes me howl man. Him & Pep are the best/funniest managers there are, Pep is a bleeping lunatic. Itā€™s ok to say you like him, most rival fans can admit heā€™s a really decent and funny guy šŸ˜‚ā¤
I like Klopp and Pep too. Theyā€™re entertaining af.

Reactions: 9
Chilwell and Abraham have been called up, happy for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she hasnā€™t got a clue about the ingredients in the tit she injects into her and her clients faces, we donā€™t really know how fillers react over a long period of time as they are relatively new but obviously thatā€™s not an issue for her.
Exactly, some people have horrible reactions to fillers, I have a good friend who does injectables and wonā€™t do certain ones because of the risks of arterial occlusion, and Botox is literally the most poisonous substance on earth (but the dose makes the poison!)
I have zero issue with these things (Iā€™ve had botox and I am booked for some fillers), but donā€™t try and tell me a vaccine which is highly regulated, with side effects that are recorded and published, that over 3 billion people have had, isnā€™t safe šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Chilwell and Abraham have been called up, happy for them.
happy for Tammy, sounds like he has been doing well at roma

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The Chilwell stans on Tumblr have got the knives out for Southgate, bunch of loons. He is seemingly single handedly to blame for Chilwell's problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she hasnā€™t got a clue about the ingredients in the tit she injects into her and her clients faces, we donā€™t really know how fillers react over a long period of time as they are relatively new but obviously thatā€™s not an issue for her.

She also didnā€™t give a tit about her health when she was having unprotected sex with god knows how many footballers to bag a kid that would set her up for a good 18 years.
This broke me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Do we think Stones and Naylor will break up over this? Seems it could detrimentally have an effect on his career now sheā€™s been called out for posting things like thisā€¦.

Reactions: 3

Do we think Stones and Naylor will break up over this? Seems it could detrimentally have an effect on his career now sheā€™s been called out for posting things like thisā€¦.
Nah I reckon the only reason it will be a problem for him is if he doesn't get jabbed and therefore can't participate in the world cup

Olivia not having it doesn't necessarily mean John hasn't had it. My brother is an anti vax conspiracy theorist/idiot, but his other half isn't. You'd hope that John is capable of maintaining some independent thought and will make his own choices, particularly if his England chances are at stake (and if he chooses not to have it, that's his prerogative)

Reactions: 8
Nah a girl i know is a complete anti vax loon as in she thinks the virus is fake and Bill Gates paid off the governments to create fear and recruit people into his cult via microchip when the world collapses (i wish it was a joke). Sheā€™s started stockpiling like really weird tit because she thinks someone will reveal the truth ā€œsoonā€. She geniunely said Bill Gates will control you remotely like in the Sims and sheā€™s going to insulate her house so he canā€™t get her.

I pointed out that i donā€™t think Bill Gates has even heard of where we live and asked why heā€™d control her when he could control likeā€¦anyone and she didnā€™t laugh :ROFLMAO:

Her boyfriend is the most sensible person and literally read medical research papers before deciding to get the vaccine.

So nah I donā€™t think theyā€™ll split up over it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Not unless he refuses because of her and it ruins hiscareer

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I donā€™t think sheā€™d give up the lifestyle over a vaccine will deffo turn a blind eye if he does get jabbed

Reactions: 8
Nah a girl i know is a complete anti vax loon as in she thinks the virus is fake and Bill Gates paid off the governments to create fear and recruit people into his cult via microchip when the world collapses (i wish it was a joke). Sheā€™s started stockpiling like really weird tit because she thinks someone will reveal the truth ā€œsoonā€. She geniunely said Bill Gates will control you remotely like in the Sims and sheā€™s going to insulate her house so he canā€™t get her.

I pointed out that i donā€™t think Bill Gates has even heard of where we live and asked why heā€™d control her when he could control likeā€¦anyone and she didnā€™t laugh :ROFLMAO:

Her boyfriend is the most sensible person and literally read medical research papers before deciding to get the vaccine.

So nah I donā€™t think theyā€™ll split up over it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Not unless he refuses because of her and it ruins hiscareer
Sod the players and wags I wanna hear more about this chick šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Chilwell stans on Tumblr have got the knives out for Southgate, bunch of loons. He is seemingly single handedly to blame for Chilwell's problems.
They are also the ones who think that alonso and shaw are worse than him. They were so sad about him not playing. Probably even himself were not that upset about itšŸ˜‚ one way or another he was gonna play eventually and i dont think its southgateā€™s fault. It was all misfortune for him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.