Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sasha is pretty but wouldn't go over the top as Suzie has , I have seen prettier girls . I would be worrying every day if I was wag . I wonder if any the wags don't get along ?
Yeah obviously Ruby Mae. Prettiest girl in the world 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
👏🏻 Brightly coloured stretchy polyester, so high end 🤣
Plus it’s fast fashion and they pay their workers next to nothing.
If Jack wasn’t a footballer he would probably be delivering boohoo parcels

• Haha
Reactions: 23
more like packing up the orders in the warehouse; doubt they would let drunk drivers deliver their parcels 🤣
nah he would 100% be a club promoter in zante 😂

49 first team players excluding the ones on loan so that means only 1 hasn't been vaccinated. Not bad going.
Agreed. I would be willing to bet my life on who the unvaccinated player is 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear the worst thing about living in Australia is not that matches are in the middle of the night, it’s that I have to put up with the most boring man in the world Michael Owen on pre-match comms

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks like a friend of a bully who is the first one to die in a horror movie without his beard
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
nah he would 100% be a club promoter in zante 😂

Agreed. I would be willing to bet my life on who the unvaccinated player is 😭
Ohh who do you think it is? And yeah he’d be selling tit shots to hen parties and stag dos if he wasn’t a footballer

Reactions: 2
How poor have KDB and Grealish been. I know KDB has come back from injury but my word never seen him play so many rubbish passes.

Reactions: 5
How poor have KDB and Grealish been. I know KDB has come back from injury but my word never seen him play so many rubbish passes.
ay KDB has not been great, and Jack has been anonymous
that 3-3 draw I’ve been quietly manifesting may still happen

Peps so angry he’s taken his knitwear off 😂

• Haha
henderson telling bernardo to ‘get the duck up’ after that dirty bleeping foul from milner has got me so angry i can’t even deal. he’s on my tit list now, officially hate the little fucker.

this ref is a bleeping joke, they should be down
to 10 men.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
henderson telling bernardo to ‘get the duck up’ after that dirty bleeping foul from milner has got me so angry i can’t even deal. he’s on my tit list now, officially hate the little fucker.
milner should have been off there tbf, but that was shades of grealish fouling one of the spurs players on the first weekend and then accusing them of diving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.