Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone know maybe some news tea about that girl everyone says flow to him to london? And in genrel maybe some tea?

Reactions: 1
milner should have been off there tbf, but that was shades of grealish fouling one of the spurs players on the first weekend and then accusing them of diving
milner should’ve been off well before that 🤣 and this foul was nothing like that…the guy stuck his leg out to purposely trip him. red all day long don’t care what anyone says, filthy way to play 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sterling’s complete lack of confidence in a city shirt is crazy compared to how he performs for England.

Reactions: 6
milner should’ve been off well before that 🤣 and this foul was nothing like that…the guy stuck his leg out to purposely trip him. red all day long don’t care what anyone says, filthy way to play 🤷🏻‍♀️
yeah I didn’t mean the actual foul, just the reaction that the other player did something wrong when they clearly fouled them, they all do it

Someone know maybe some news tea about that girl everyone says flow to him to london? And in genrel maybe some tea?
she isn’t in London there is another new girl now who he has followed apparently who was in the club with him last night I think it’s going to be a chilwell case and have on going new girls popping up from now we best get used to it😂

she isn’t in London there is another new girl now who he has followed apparently who was in the club with him last night I think it’s going to be a chilwell case and have on going new girls popping up from now we best get used to it😂
Shock horror 22 year follows girls 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sterling’s complete lack of confidence in a city shirt is crazy compared to how he performs for England.
it’s so painful to watch sometimes, he definitely thrives off that feeling and it seems to have upped and left. he just needs a really good game to get back into his stride.

Reactions: 2
ay KDB has not been great, and Jack has been anonymous
that 3-3 draw I’ve been quietly manifesting may still happen

Peps so angry he’s taken his knitwear off 😂
KDB has not been great since he returned from his injury but I believe he’ll be in form soon but I don’t think I can say the same for JG
how’d you know he was with her ?

KDB has not been great since he returned from his injury but I believe he’ll be in form soon but I don’t think I can say the same for JG

how’s you know he was with her ?
He followed her and she was at the same club. Didn’t you know that’s confirmation of full on relationship these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shock horror 22 year follows girls 😂
It is normal, that’s what I am trying to say if he was seriously dating someone he wouldn’t be following new girls so at the moment it’s going to be a regular thing new girls getting linked to him.

I’m torn because I’d happily watch City loose every game they play, but I’d also happily watch Ruben Dias take his shirt off after every one 🔥 dude could punch me in the face and I’d thank him

It is normal, that’s what I am trying to say if he was seriously dating someone he wouldn’t be following new girls so at the moment it’s going to be a regular thing new girls getting linked to him.
Yep wasn’t having digging you out. Just everyone thinking a follow is something to get worked up about. 😂😂

Yep wasn’t having digging you out. Just everyone thinking a follow is something to get worked up about. 😂😂
Also this isn’t new. He done this earlier this year after split from Chloe. 🤣🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How poor have KDB and Grealish been. I know KDB has come back from injury but my word never seen him play so many rubbish passes.
Both utter garbage today, as was Henderson. We were bleeping abysmal in the first half so i’m absolutely buzzing with a draw considering 😭 if there are people who don’t think Salah is currently the best player in the world then i honestly don’t know what to tell them, what more can the guy do 🤣 Really think this league is between Liverpool & City…

• Heart
Both utter garbage today, as was Henderson. We were bleeping abysmal in the first half so i’m absolutely buzzing with a draw considering 😭 if there are people who don’t think Salah is currently the best player in the world then i honestly don’t know what to tell them, what more can the guy do 🤣 Really think this league is between Liverpool & City…
i agree re your last point; i’m buzzing to get a point from that game, even though (sorry) we were the better team, it’s becoming glaringly obvious we struggle against the best teams not having a striker.

that goal from salah? that bleeping talent boggles my mind. unbelievable player. annoys me he plays for you guys, i would sell my first born to steal him for us 🤣

milner though? bleeping hate the guy.

• Heart
i agree re your last point; i’m buzzing to get a point from that game, even though (sorry) we were the better team, it’s becoming glaringly obvious we struggle against the best teams not having a striker.

that goal from salah? that bleeping talent boggles my mind. unbelievable player. annoys me he plays for you guys, i would sell my first born to steal him for us 🤣

milner though? bleeping hate the guy.
Don’t apologize lmao you guys were by far the better team from about 10 minutes in, that’s why i’m so baffled that we managed a draw and i’m more than happy with it 😂

i’ve always rated salah but i think recently the levels he’s showing i’m in shock that he actually plays for us 😭 unbelievable player. i struggle with milner because he’s a good guy off the pitch but a head when he plays, very lucky to not be sent off but then again as was KDB last week.

The game was just unreal, as i said i really think the league is between these two teams.

i struggle with milner because he’s a good guy off the pitch but a head when he plays, very lucky to not be sent off but then again as was KDB last week.
they both should’ve been reds. i don’t understand the point of VAR if not for this reason.

Reactions: 4
they both should’ve been reds. i don’t understand the point of VAR if not for this reason.
Baffles me, trust me majority of liverpool fans that i’ve seen think milner should have been sent off 🤣 he’s honestly pushing his luck at his big old age, as i said i love the guy and everything he does off the pitch but he’s so reckless when he plays. Thank god we have Thiago & TAA back after international break, and Trent he hasn’t been called up so no worries about him getting injured 😰 I honestly don’t remember international breaks ever being as stressful as they have this season 😭

Well Eric Dier has followed over 10 people on his private the last 2 weeks after not using it for months it must be a right orgy at his house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.