Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck is Bellingham? he’s not injured so why has he not been called up? Southgate baffles me 😭 thank god only one of our players has been called up, less stress 🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m glad Tomori is in the squad! Glad to see Watkins back as well.

Thought Shaw would be rested due his recent knock?

Reactions: 2
Gareth continues to test me…
The whole squad reeks of favoritism. Aren’t James, Shaw, Stones & Mount all injured/recovering? And don’t even start me on Mings and Coady, they are good but there are other players who are miles ahead of them.

The whole squad reeks of favoritism. Aren’t James, Shaw, Stones & Mount all injured/recovering? And don’t even start me on Mings and Coady, they are good but there are other players who are miles ahead of them.
Half of the squad rn is either injured or in recovery 😭💀

Reactions: 6
Half of the squad rn is either injured or in recovery 😭
I don’t get it man 😭 i was hoping for a curtis jones call up as i feel he’s really proved himself recently, hopefully he will be in for the world cup! surely bellingham being left out must be something to do with quarantine rules as there’s no other reason? he’s not injured and has been playing unreal…

The Daily Fail overreacting again. :mad:

2 games against 2 strong teams - 1X0 - hardly the defeat of the century!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...omas-Tuchels-honeymoon-problems-mount-up.html
Wouldn’t expect anything else from them tbh, I don’t even bother reading any of the tit anymore. I can’t say the recent Chelsea losses haven’t made me happy though 🤣 humbled quite a few fans who thought they were unbeatable, no team is unbeatable.

Reactions: 1
Where the duck is Bellingham? he’s not injured so why has he not been called up? Southgate baffles me 😭 thank god only one of our players has been called up, less stress 🤣
It’s protect him from over playing. The cynic is that he hasnt called him so that he can say it’s not just Greenwood being protected and shift the media pressure.

At least one of the semi injured four will pull out by Monday I suspect.

The Under 21’s have some games coming up so Curtis Jones will likely be playing with them as he has been recently.

Reactions: 2
stones hasn’t played a single second this season in a city shirt because he played through an injury on the last international break. and they’ve called him up again?! make it make sense 😭

Reactions: 13
It’s protect him from over playing. The cynic is that he hasnt called him so that he can say it’s not just Greenwood being protected and shift the media pressure.

At least one of the semi injured four will pull out by Monday I suspect.

The Under 21’s have some games coming up so Curtis Jones will likely be playing with them as he has been recently.
I doubt it’s anything to do with protecting him from overplaying. If that was the case the majority of this squad would not have been called up.

On the one hand I hope Stones gets more playing time to help him return to fitness. But also hope he isn't made of glass :oops:

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I’m wrong, Maguire is injured and he’s not on the list, but Shaw is also injured and somehow he’s on the list 😭 what’s the thought process behind all this, make it make sense 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong, Maguire is injured and he’s not on the list, but Shaw is also injured and somehow he’s on the list 😭 what’s the thought process behind all this, make it make sense 🤣🤣
I think Maguire’s injury must be a bit more serious whereas Shaw’s is probably minor. Still don’t get it though, think of all the people he could have called up but nah he goes with all the injured ones 😭 I would understand if it was for a tournament or a serious game but I think everyone knows england will qualify regardless

The Daily Fail overreacting again. :mad:
2 games against 2 strong teams - 1X0 - hardly the defeat of the century!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...omas-Tuchels-honeymoon-problems-mount-up.html
lol it was the same when city lost the community shield 1-0 and then tottenham 1-0; all doom and gloom. it’s the bloody start of the season.

i do think chelsea look less dangerous without mount and what he offers the team has been really apparent these past few games. they are so much better with him as part of the attack.

a lot of it will be tactics as well; managers will have wised up to how they play and you’ll find a lot of teams will park the bus and go extremely heavy on defence making it much harder for them.

Reactions: 6
I doubt it’s anything to do with protecting him from overplaying. If that was the case the majority of this squad would not have been called up.
Well that is what Southgate has said it is. Because he is still so young.

Shaw is apparently not injured but simply recovering from an illness. And is therefore a contender to be able to play for Man U this weekend.

Reactions: 1
Well that is what Southgate has said it is. Because he is still so young.
He barely plays him anyway when he does get called up so that’s a bullshit excuse. I do like Southgate and a lot of the time he does make good choices but he does baffle me at times 😭

“They have a good chance of playing this weekend” does not mean they are fully fit :confused:Pep, Tuchel and Ole are not going to be happy with these selections

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.