Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont mind it the spelling though jeez
agreed, It wouldn’t be terrible but for the spelling, just a life for this kid going ‘yep its Lake but with a y, yes I know that’s not how it’s spelt’

Reactions: 1
Layke ffs. What’s with all these “unique” spellings. Can’t wait for the day one of them calls their kid Oliver but spells it Ohleevaheror something f

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah & he's captain which means less chance they'll let him stay home. I know her Mum's come over to help her.
And I doubt he would choose to even with Sweden being a progressive country that would be fairly understanding. Footballers are just expected to put playing duties before family commitments
agreed, It wouldn’t be terrible but for the spelling, just a life for this kid going ‘yep its Lake but with a y, yes I know that’s not how it’s spelt’
The private school teachers will find plainly weird.
Layke ffs. What’s with all these “unique” spellings. Can’t wait for the day one of them calls their kid Oliver but spells it Ohleevaheror something f
I know a kid with a pretty oddly spelt name. It’s a challenge to remember.

I also know someone here in the Uk with a French dad whose name is Olivier (Like Giroud). He gets plenty of people getting that confused or expecting a French accent rather than a southern middle class English one.

They didn’t call him James lmaoooo, his name is Layke 🙄 horrendous
The spelling makes it worse. Lake isn't amazing, but the y emphasises the Lay in Lay-ke. Eww.

The private school teachers will find plainly weird
I went to a couple of schools growing up (all private from 11 yo) and one year, there were SO many girls with food/drink related names. I used to play pairs tennis with a girl the year below called GEMMA and people were like 'Gemma, such a weird name'. I mean.... Gemma!!

Last edited:
I didn’t even notice the guy in that one I was just like oh nice drinks 🤣 Although now you point it out it’s not exactly subtle. In that case yeah looks like him. He has def seen her since she got there, although if he is shagging her - which he clearly is - I find it a bit weird that his best friends like her thirst trap type posts on insta? 😩 Why is that the bit I find weird out of all of it

Thought he unfollwed her on insta ? Jen follows a fair few players.

Going to be quite a bit of debate about this.
Not really. Most people are aware of his potential mental health issues and i’m sure would much rather he was in a good place before worrying about england.

Reactions: 2
Not really. Most people are aware of his potential mental health issues and i’m sure would much rather he was in a good place before worrying about england.
There are lot of people who believe footballers can’t have mental health issues.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't want Southgate near Greenwood (or Rashford) either. He can go tell Foden how pretty he is and how he never does anything wrong.

• Wow
To be honest, I don't want Southgate near Greenwood (or Rashford) either. He can go tell Foden how pretty he is and how he never does anything wrong.
Southgate doesn’t seem to like Foden that much anymore . During the Euro’s he got dropped into a sub role pretty quickly - more quickly than many others.

Reactions: 2
They didn’t call him James lmaoooo, his name is Layke 🙄 horrendous
Oh no, I know a couple who've called their son Layke, it wouldn't be so bad but they're from Leeds so it sounds like Luuuurke. Poor little bugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They will be chaos soon as the Goverment still hasn’t decided if exemption from quarantine will happen or not. And if it doesn’t there is no way teams like Brazil will drop sanctions this time and by the way clubs acted last time I suspect they were advised that were they to appeal, CAS would more likely side with Fifa rather than the clubs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.