Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone knows what is on masons private instagram he seems to be very active and im dying to knoww??
I hope I’m not betraying his privacy when I reveal that Mason’s last post was an extended essay he had written comparing and contrasting the aesthetics of Ruby-Mae and Chloe. In it he addressed the oft debated question “Is Ruby-Mae the most beautiful WAG ever?”

It was gratifying to see how well he researched and investigated the available evidence, evaluated the literature previously published and then brought it together to produce an incredibly concise, incisive and persuasive argument. I’ve rarely read such a well written piece of research. Frankly it was a relief to have such a thorough study on the issue and different viewpoints surrounding the discussion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

spilldatea

VIP Member
Anyone else think dele alli is a complete waste of a player and will never be the same as before. I don’t think he’ll ever achieve the heights he reached before aka 28 goals in a 3 seasons. What a decline for him. He’ll be off to West Ham or another small club in a season or two.
And he’s such a doooofus for dumping Ruby. Just f’ing look at the state of her. She’s absolutely gorgeous.

He has that punchable face and she has the face of an angel.
ruby go and have a drink girl it’s friday night, take a day off.

also howling at west ham being a ‘small club’ when they finished in front of spurs last season 🤣 if anything that’s an upgrade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
How awful. This is why I can’t stand when people/media outlets leak where these footballers live. I know it can happen anyway before anyone jumps the gun but still!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Are people on here anti Rube and pro Sasha here??

Ruby is way more prettier, sexier and glamorous than that council trash Sasha.

Yes my eyes are working fine, I went to specsavers just yesterday to get a new pair!
We don’t give a shit about either.
We’re also not a classist bunch so you can leave the council bashing at the door.
Tea or football news please. We ain’t about wag wars

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Hertfordshire_home

I find it really weird and creepy how many people come on and ask for footballers private insta accounts….
The word “private” should be enough for anyone with a brain to realise it’s not for “fans” or people who have crushes on them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

spilldatea

VIP Member
Who’s spreading those rumours that Jack’s car was full of drugs making out he’s Pablo Escobar?? Plays for City in the day sells coke at night.
doesnt strike me as the kinda lad that would have any left at the end of the night, let alone a boot full 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

irishgal2013

VIP Member
The wags thread deciding to move anyway from discussing who mason dating as it like “ Groundhog day” praise the lord

The wags thread deciding to move anyway from discussing who mason dating as it like “ Groundhog day” praise the lord
Sorry if that comes off skarky but just gets boring going over same ground over and over. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I imagine Olivia N doesn’t care what the other wags think of her. She has this air of superiority about her. She also strikes me as one of those women that says “o I don’t really have female friends. I prefer men, they tell it like it it” - that type of bullshit that basically means women don’t like her because she steals other women’s men.
Either way she is a dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

olivia321

VIP Member
Does anyone know what the name of Phil and Becca’s daughter is.

Plus they are rumours the boot of his car was full of drugs and even that the police were bribed to ignore that.

Neymar said to be having an affair with a 19 year old he has known since she was at least she was 10.

Who’s spreading those rumours that Jack’s car was full of drugs making out he’s Pablo Escobar?? Plays for City in the day sells coke at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

spilldatea

VIP Member
I see grealish has been forced to move As people worked out where he lived.
This is exactly what I was on about when I mentioned the weirdos asking about mounts private insta.
It’s weird, obsessive and creepy to do these sorts of things.
creepy as fuck and incredibly scary. it’s not just them either, imagine the other people who lived in that building just going about their normal lives and there’s hoardes of fangirls staking out your apartment block.

bit naive of them to think it would be okay to share not only images from their apartment but apparently sash has been filming her vlogs in the apartment as well. which after getting death threats, is just really stupid behaviour. they need to be incredibly private and careful because it’s putting their safety at risk.

Reactions: 23

justheretoread99

VIP Member
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. HERE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Topics guaranteed to be regularly brought up on this thread if you’re new here:

• New Members banging on about Ruby Mae.
• Ranting about our clubs when they lose a match.
• People crying over tackles claiming everything is a red card.
• People getting offended when we moan / share our opinion about their favourite player some may dislike.
• Conspiracy Theorys about football & the government.
• Moaning when our players get injured on International Breaks.

Feel free to add to the list 😭
‘What’s *insert player here*’s private account?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
The press really have no right to announce who is vaccinated and who isn’t. It’s a private, personal choice. If the players want to make a song and dance about having it then that’s their business but targeting players who haven’t had it is out of order. And this is coming from a double vaccinated covid vaccinator! On the other hand if they start anti-vaxxing all over the place, then that’s different conversation. I don’t think players would though, just their girlfriends it seems - I’m looking at you Olivia Naylor.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Guten tag, notice how they either come asking for private insta’s or talking about what a goddess Ruby is Ja Ja Ja. MISS YOU DESIREE JA

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Comparing Jack and Sasha to Posh and Becks is like comparing Kirk and Fizz to Brad and Angelina.

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
that alcohol and sleeping pill rumour is really sad; addiction is serious and can destroy lives not to mention destroy the lives of those around them. being rich and famous isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. imagine just being surrounded by fake people and enablers. would rather be poor with good friends and family around me and a good head on my shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 20