Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you basing this on a dark photo of the corner of a mans elbow lol
Lmao I don’t know if that’s him nor do I really care 🤷‍♀️ post just popped up on my explore page and so I decided to post it here, and it’s not the elbow that is seen but the figure of a man that looks kinda like him

Anyone else feel any girl linked to mount posts pictures in the same location he was in I mean why post your picture days after the event reminds me of Chloe with her one🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Lmao I don’t know if that’s him nor do I really care 🤷‍♀️ post just popped up on my explore page and so I decided to post it here, and it’s not the elbow that is seen but the figure of a man that looks kinda like him
This?

70F481E3-1074-49DC-8BD0-F2F737F77836.png

I think she has seen him since she got to London tbf, she followed at least one of his friends

chiellini back to dragging players by their shirts again 🙄 actually despise the guy

Reactions: 4
I didn’t even notice the guy in that one I was just like oh nice drinks 🤣 Although now you point it out it’s not exactly subtle. In that case yeah looks like him. He has def seen her since she got there, although if he is shagging her - which he clearly is - I find it a bit weird that his best friends like her thirst trap type posts on insta? 😩 Why is that the bit I find weird out of all of it

I didn’t even notice the guy in that one I was just like oh nice drinks 🤣 Although now you point it out it’s not exactly subtle. In that case yeah looks like him. He has def seen her since she got there, although if he is shagging her - which he clearly is - I find it a bit weird that his best friends like her thirst trap type posts on insta? 😩 Why is that the bit I find weird out of all of it
Footballers don’t care a lot of girls get passed around, plus if he is sleeping with her he’s probably not worried about likes 🤣

Footballers don’t care a lot of girls get passed around, plus if he is sleeping with her he’s probably not worried about likes 🤣
I know just seems a bit cringe tho?

All I see is Kylie Jenner when I look at her o_O

United coming through with that not particularly deserved win (but still a win thank god), Telles goal was a banger
I briefly watched a bit of the Chelsea match, I know their last 2 matches have been City and Juve (although Juve not in the greatest form atm) but they’ve looked poor

United coming through with that not particularly deserved win (but still a win thank god), Telles goal was a banger
I briefly watched a bit of the Chelsea match, I know their last 2 matches have been City and Juve (although Juve not in the greatest form atm) but they’ve looked poor
Yep same here I was happy with a draw with how we played but Telles goal what a beauty. And De Gea man I love him he is still so bloody amazing.

So with Chelsea losing is that Liverpool who hasn't lost yet I mean it's only 2 game but still good on Liverpool (when did I want Liverpool to win 🙈🙈 lol) CL I always want English clubs to do well.

Reactions: 2
Yep same here I was happy with a draw with how we played but Telles goal what a beauty. And De Gea man I love him he is still so bloody amazing.

So with Chelsea losing is that Liverpool who hasn't lost yet I mean it's only 2 game but still good on Liverpool (when did I want Liverpool to win 🙈🙈 lol) CL I always want English clubs to do well.
De Gea MOTM today for me, Cavani was great too, also very happy for Jesse he got the assist, having him as a super sub is not a bad thing!

Reactions: 2
they played better in the 2nd half to be fair to them but they’re sorely missing pulisic, mount and james. they just don’t look as dangerous when they aren’t in the squad.

still pains me that they won the CL this year, so i’m glad they just got beat 🤣 know it’s just the group stage but i’m a bitter city fan 🤷🏻‍♀️

If it was a live or near live story last night he was in Turin with the Chelsea squad. Having looked at it it would be an odd story to post hours later.

Apparently the least vaccinated teams are the non European playing ones excluding the three mentioned. By how Tuchel mentioned and prior comments from Ole Chelsea and Man U don’t seem that well vaccinated. Many European countries required it for activities but footballers are exempt if they only going to the pitch and team hotel. So it only really affects the players living in those countries.
I think the Portuguese players have to be vaccinated (i can’t remember where i heard that) and I think South American but besides that i’d put the “top six” clubs on about 60% fully vaccinated.

Chelsea and Barcelona both losing is a surprise to me! Telles goal for United was nice tho.

Did they call the kid James James :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Maja only has a couple of days to have her baby before Victor is off with Sweden. I don’t see him missing those matches as they vital to if Sweden can make the World Cup or not.

Maja only has a couple of days to have her baby before Victor is off with Sweden. I don’t see him missing those matches as they vital to if Sweden can make the World Cup or not.
yeah & he's captain which means less chance they'll let him stay home. I know her Mum's come over to help her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.