Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Through if Chilly found not playing at the Euro’s hard how is he going to find not playing much at Chelsea. By putting out that he struggled in the domain Tuchel is asking for those questions to be asked again at future press conferences.

Reactions: 5
Utd in desperate need for a goal so brings ronaldo off, this ole guy man 😭

Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Utd in desperate need for a goal so brings ronaldo off, this ole guy man 😭

Lol.
Don't I have no idea what he was thinking.

However young boys acting like they just won the CL 🤣🤣.

Still hope every other English team do well in the CL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
THE ASSIST OF THE SEASON FROM LINGARD!!!!!!

nah imagine giving the winning assist to your opposition 🤣🤣🤣

nope could never be me 🤣 i don’t want united to get through the group stage and i aint even sorry bout it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't I have no idea what he was thinking.

However young boys acting like they just won the CL 🤣🤣.

To be fair i don’t blame them, according to some fans this Utd team were going unbeaten and were going to smash young boys 😭 karma, lingard of all people man 🤣

• Haha
To be fair i don’t blame them, according to some fans this Utd team were going unbeaten and were going to smash young boys 😭 karma, lingard of all people man 🤣
YB went into this game fully expecting to get hammered. I love when the fans celebrate like this, it’s a big deal to win a game at this level. what a night!!! love 2 see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
thats my utd :ROFLMAO:

thread 18 already yay! hopefully lots of players/wags will act out to give us our tea haha

Reactions: 1
Chilly getting a run out finally, fingers crossed this is the first of many and he gets his confidence back 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love the lad but Mason had an absolute mare today. I can't think of any Chelsea player who could play as bad as he did today and stay on the pitch for almost the entire match. He has been average since the Euros, I don't know what's going on.

Reactions: 6
and to think Lingard turned down a United extension…i bet he’s regretting that now! don’t think they’ll ask again

• Haha
I love the lad but Mason had an absolute mare today. I can't think of any Chelsea player who could play as bad as he did today and stay on the pitch for almost the entire match. He has been average since the Euros, I don't know what's going on.
Dele mark 2. I feel like a lot of the England Squad are going to go through it and the World Cup might be a bit of a mare.

And I feel like failure after successful tournaments will be even more toxic in terms of the press and social media. Things could get nasty after the next world cup.

Reactions: 2
Dele mark 2. I feel like a lot of the England Squad are going to go through it and the World Cup might be a bit of a mare.

And I feel like failure after successful tournaments will be even more toxic in terms of the press and social media. Things could get nasty after the next world cup.
I think Mason has a better mentality and more drive than Dele, at least I hope so. I don't expect this form to be a long-term thing. My frustration lies more on the fact he seems to be coddled by everyone from managers to fans while anyone else would be criticised and benched for the same performances he sometimes drops. That didn't happen today but I always say he's a super lucky player because he always finds a way to score or assist whenever he's having a bad game and people just forget everything he did wrong and focus on the one thing he did right. During the Euros, I think it was the game against Ukraine, he was having a bad game but he gave an assist from a corner and everyone was acting like he was MOTM. I just think people overhype at times but he's massively important for us on his day.

Reactions: 4
I think Mason has a better mentality and more drive than Dele, at least I hope so. I don't expect this form to be a long-term thing. My frustration lies more on the fact he seems to be coddled by everyone from managers to fans while anyone else would be criticised and benched for the same performances he sometimes drops. That didn't happen today but I always say he's a super lucky player because he always finds a way to score or assist whenever he's having a bad game and people just forget everything he did wrong and focus on the one thing he did right. During the Euros, I think it was the game against Ukraine, he was having a bad game but he gave an assist from a corner and everyone was acting like he was MOTM. I just think people overhype at times but he's massively important for us on his day.
It’s been great to see all the extra work Dele out in over summer and continues to!

Whoa! Wasn’t he on a date with some other girl just a week back 🤭

I think Kai and Sofia are one of the cutest couple along with Werner and Paula
Haha I think Chillwell was on a date with Sofia something I can't remember her last name right now but he follows her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.