Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inter about to lose everyone by the looks of it

The club is in deep financial issues not only due to it’s own finances but also issues linked to its owner’s other financial interests.

I suspect making the europa league made the difference - at least it’s European football - if they didn’t make that I suspect he might have tried a Kane and forced a move for under West Ham’s valuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
View attachment 703023

this whole press conference was heart breaking. i am genuinely so gutted for him. how can you fully appreciate your own legacy you’re leaving behind when you’re not ready to leave. barcelona really fucked this one up.
You know it's bad when the translator is on the verge of tears......... honestly this was heartbreaking.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear! (If you can’t view it, download it and you can view it) or go on joneslucyx TikTok x

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 13
Oh dear! (If you can’t view it, download it and you can view it) or go on joneslucyx TikTok x
those messages are probably older, but regardless he was still with his gf, as they’ve been together for a long time. on the other hand, footballers have no game outside the pitch, he is so dry lol calling her babe every two seconds

Reactions: 15
Oh dear! (If you can’t view it, download it and you can view it)
those messages are probably older, but regardless he was still with his gf, as they’ve been together for a long time. on the other hand, footballers have no game outside the pitch, he is so dry lol calling her babe every two seconds
dryyyyy chat isn’t it but shows how easy it can be to get involved with some of them!

typical manc yute with those messages oh my god
Absolutely fanny SLAMMED shut when I read them

Reactions: 6
dryyyyy chat isn’t it but shows how easy it can be to get involved with some of them!

Absolutely fanny SLAMMED shut when I read them
That's because most of them have nothing else in their lives, they simply can't hold a conversation that doesn't include football!

Reactions: 11
typical manc yute with those messages oh my god

I don’t know what’s worse him texting her while he’s got a girlfriend or her and the screenshots trying to expose him while thinking she’s anything but a tacky tramp.

Oh god....I wonder when this was. Thought he would of learnt from that hotel saga.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know what’s worse him texting her while he’s got a girlfriend or her and the screenshots trying to expose him while thinking she’s anything but a tacky tramp.
I like she got in ‘I wouldn’t have agreed to meet you if you’re not single’.

Google must have broke.

I like she got in ‘I wouldn’t have agreed to meet you if you’re not single’.

Google must have broke.
His girlfriend has just had a baby, her emotions and hormones will be all over the show. I know people will say she knows what he’s like, same as the rest of them and all the Iceland stuff but I would honestly hate myself if I was anything like that Lucy girl there really are some spiteful girls out there who hold a lot of animosity when these footballers are done with them.

Reactions: 19
I think she has a odd attitude on that he cheats on her. Her message to the other girl who went To the press was weirdl

Is that really him? Where is the blonde hair?
He dyed it back a couple of days ago I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she has a odd attitude on that he cheats on her. Her message to the other girl who went To the press was weirdl

He dyed it back a couple of days ago I think.
Strange little world they live in isn’t it where money over rules emotions when their man cheats.

Reactions: 7
I agree with the sentiment but that’s not the fault of a footballer. Blame governments, corporations and billionaires. Football creates a lot of money and I’d prefer that the players who create that money get a decent portion of it.

Reactions: 11
You just know he wouldn't even be a half decent ride either................ sorry if that's going a bit far!!!

Reactions: 18
Leicester City wags were out on the razz in London last night, they literally all look identical bless them. I like our wags, all of them (except Bex) keep themselves to themselves.
Hmm dunno, I’ve heard a few stories from mutual friends saying that they get cheated on and then bought a new merc as an “apology present” and all is forgotten

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.