Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a fellow step mum I always used to manage my step daughters school work / home work. It helped me feel close to her and feel useful. Plus she clashed with my husband when he tried - both to fiery ! Just saying - it may be what works best for them and doesn’t necessarily mean he’s off shagging 🤷‍♀️ (Although they might be 🤣)
I agree it’s a great way to get close and spend time together. I think she’s doing a great job with the kids. Not fussed on him tho

Reactions: 2
I know this thread is more about gossip rather than just general things but one relationship I find so bizarre is dele and his girlfriend ruby. I think from what I’ve seen that they have been on/off since the World Cup and he was linked to some of the girls from love island. She’s deleted some now but she used to post pictures of the two of them on Instagram quite often but he has never posted anything about her on his Instagram. I know some people like to separate personal life but it’s always seemed really weird to me 🥴

Reactions: 9
I know this thread is more about gossip rather than just general things but one relationship I find so bizarre is dele and his girlfriend ruby. I think from what I’ve seen that they have been on/off since the World Cup and he was linked to some of the girls from love island. She’s deleted some now but she used to post pictures of the two of them on Instagram quite often but he has never posted anything about her on his Instagram. I know some people like to separate personal life but it’s always seemed really weird to me 🥴

She is there for the Money ! Who would have heard of her if she wasn't linked to Ali ?

Reactions: 5
Yeah they look so forced to me too. I don’t see any natural chemistry between the two when they are papped together and they look quite awkward in photos but each to their own I guess. Quite a lot of footballers don’t post their relationships on social media which is fair enough but I doubt she cares because she is rolling in Fendi, Gucci, Off White etc all over her instagram😂

Reactions: 3
No he is the kids dad for sure but things she did when pregnant with the first one were things you definitely wouldn’t do when pregnant. She lets those poor boys run riot too the have no boundaries. God help them if she ever has a girl they would be even worse.

The story about the brothers girlfriend and the car is true. There was a video going around of how the mum treated the poor girl. And her brother had cheated his mrs. They’re hypocrites.

she needs her own thread.

Really want someone to sign up to her only fans to see what she’s posting

I remember an ex player exposing some bizarre dirt on Lloyd a few years ago when she was married to Jamie .

As much as I love reading all the gossip about the older England players I wish there was more dirt on the newer generation 🤣 it’s clear that some of them are scumbags just by looking at them 😐

Reactions: 3
As much as I love reading all the gossip about the older England players I wish there was more dirt on the newer generation 🤣 it’s clear that some of them are scumbags just by looking at them 😐
I find the 90s to mid noughties the most interesting era tbh. The money started rolling into football in the 90s and excess and debauchery took off

Reactions: 19
I remember an ex player exposing some bizarre dirt on Lloyd a few years ago when she was married to Jamie .

Ahhhhhhhh Leon Knight. He shows all of Twitter land his and his girlfriends sex life. His girlfriend Natasha has openly admitted to eating the morning after pill like pick and mix.

• Wow
New to this but absolutely loving this thread (and many others about Mrs Hinch hahaha)

I’ve been around a fair few footballers through my line of work and have some :coffee: on some older gen ones like Jimmy Bullard and current ones like Maddison.

also I can safely safe lower league players think they are gods gift to women too, it’s not just the Premier League status 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
New to this but absolutely loving this thread (and many others about Mrs Hinch hahaha)

I’ve been around a fair few footballers through my line of work and have some :coffee: on some older gen ones like Jimmy Bullard and current ones like Maddison.

also I can safely safe lower league players think they are gods gift to women too, it’s not just the Premier League status 🤦‍♀️
I went to university with some Essex lass, had a footballer boyfriend, he only played for a league 2 team and she went on and on about him being a footballer. They didn't make a good couple personality wise, apparently they just shagged loads rather than had a meaningful relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Lauryn Goodman has given birth, already got a AD on Insta lol
No mention of the sex so i'm guessing a Mag deal etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maddison was seeing a small brunette Yorkshire girl last summer but every time she went toilet/back turned he was literally jumping on the next girl in his sight, telling them how sexy they are and trying to grope them.
saying that, idk how serious or casual it was with the girl in the first place. But from an outsider it looked wrong and he came across as real sleazy and arrogant (bragging he was going Man U too hahaha).

Does anyone know any truth in RHOC Dawn Wards daughter Taylor being linked to Aguero (and Mahrez)? I never actually saw any pictures of her and Aguero together ??

Reactions: 4
Old school gossip. We met Michael Carrick and another football player I can’t remember in a club. Four of us girls when back to their hotel to carry on the party as we thought that was a safe ratio. Carrick shagged my friend her in the bathroom (classy i know).
We didnt know he was a famous (ish) footballer until not long after world cup mania kicked off and he was in the team and we saw he had a long term partner!!!

I bet Dawn Ward can’t wait to get Taylor married off to a player. Her life’s work :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she’s made her 1st announcement pic a ad ! Wow
Totally agree, there's more about the product there than about her baby ... Sad

Also I'm expecting my first soon and a company that pays someone like this to advertise puts me right off!! Literally would not buy a snuzpod now, there's loads of copycats/ similar products if you wanted one anyway

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.