Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 11
No he is the kids dad for sure but things she did when pregnant with the first one were things you definitely wouldn’t do when pregnant. She lets those poor boys run riot too the have no boundaries. God help them if she ever has a girl they would be even worse.

The story about the brothers girlfriend and the car is true. There was a video going around of how the mum treated the poor girl. And her brother had cheated his mrs. They’re hypocrites.

she needs her own thread.

Really want someone to sign up to her only fans to see what she’s posting

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
No he is the kids dad for sure but things she did when pregnant with the first one were things you definitely wouldn’t do when pregnant. She lets those poor boys run riot too the have no boundaries. God help them if she ever has a girl they would be even worse.

The story about the brothers girlfriend and the car is true. There was a video going around of how the mum treated the poor girl. And her brother had cheated his mrs. They’re hypocrites.

she needs her own thread.

Really want someone to sign up to her only fans to see what she’s posting
Agreed that she needs her own thread! I didn’t even know half of this stuff.

Reactions: 5
Agreed that she needs her own thread! I didn’t even know half of this stuff.
Managed to find one, not a lot put on there recently though

Reactions: 3
Managed to find one, not a lot put on there recently though
Thank you!

Reactions: 1
Just seen on Kate Ferdinands IG that she is now using Tia in her adverts. So so wrong. Especially when she’s not even her child. So much for keeping them out of the spotlight. I wonder what the kids will truly think about their Dad and Step Mum when they’re adults.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just seen on Kate Ferdinands IG that she is now using Tia in her adverts. So so wrong. Especially when she’s not even her child. So much for keeping them out of the spotlight. I wonder what the kids will truly think about their Dad and Step Mum when they’re adults.
Surprised Kate’s home schooling them, on TOWIE she could hardly string a sentence together unless it was about Dan?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There another thread on here, Celeb Goss. It’s said on their their Mum has just lost her partner, so that may be why.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any info on how Andy Carroll got custody of the kids?
I’m also intrigued. He has assaulted people in the past and left his ex when she was pregnant with their Son. Not exactly a great record.

It was on here. But apparently that's only a recent thing and he's had them a while.
He’s had custody since at least August of last year. There was a photo of them on the first day of their new school in September. It was captioned New Beginnings. Billy did a ‘ask me anything’ the other day on insta, someone asked if they have custody of the kids. She replied yes and later on said that she lives in Essex with the children and they go to Newcastle to see Andy regularly. The kids mum lives in Newcastle so it must be pretty bad if he’s left them in Essex.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s had custody since at least August of last year. There was a photo of them on the first day of their new school in September. It was captioned New Beginnings. Billy did a ‘ask me anything’ the other day on insta, someone asked if they have custody of the kids. She replied yes and later on said that she lives in Essex with the children and they go to Newcastle to see Andy regularly. The kids mum lives in Newcastle so it must be pretty bad if he’s left them in Essex.
Their Mum must be going through a difficult time and i think it’s in very poor taste that Billi flaunts the kids all over social media. Especially taking into account that their Mum never wanted their photos online. It leaves a sour taste. I wonder if the arrangement is permanent or just while things settle down for their Mum.

Reactions: 15
Their Mum must be going through a difficult time and i think it’s in very poor taste that Billi flaunts the kids all over social media. Especially taking into account that their Mum never wanted their photos online. It leaves a sour taste. I wonder if the arrangement is permanent or just while things settle down for their Mum.
I think exactly the same. It’s not Billy’s place to be plastering them all over social media especially when it’s quite clear it’s not what their actual mother wants. Whatever has happened I hope their mum is ok and is getting help and support if she needs it. I think they need to remember that Andy left her pregnant with their son and to look after their daughter while he was off partying and getting with other women. She’s looked after those children while he was starting a new family in Essex. So regardless of what has gone on with their mother her wishes should still be respected. The little girl looks really happy in the photos on insta and clearly has a nice loving relationship with Billy which is lovely but the little boy always looks a bit lost and a little bit sad.

Reactions: 7
I think exactly the same. It’s not Billy’s place to be plastering them all over social media especially when it’s quite clear it’s not what their actual mother wants. Whatever has happened I hope their mum is ok and is getting help and support if she needs it. I think they need to remember that Andy left her pregnant with their son and to look after their daughter while he was off partying and getting with other women. She’s looked after those children while he was starting a new family in Essex. So regardless of what has gone on with their mother her wishes should still be respected. The little girl looks really happy in the photos on insta and clearly has a nice loving relationship with Billy which is lovely but the little boy always looks a bit lost and a little bit sad.
I think the same. Billi has always seemed to go quite over the top with the little girl. I always thought it was because she enjoys the photo ops and likes to say about doing “girly outings” etc. And also agree that the little boy seems a little on the outside looking in sometimes and like he’s not as comfortable. Hopefully that’s not the case and he is just a little shyer.

Reactions: 3
I
I completely agree regarding the little boy. The girl does look very happy and smiley but Billie really flaunts it “my bestie” and “the Carroll family”. Not Nice

I
I completely agree regarding the little boy. The girl does look very happy and smiley but Billie really flaunts it “my bestie” and “the Carroll family”. Not Nice
The “Carroll family” makes me laugh when he hasn’t even married her yet. He’s a scumbag and will probably end up treating Billi the same as he has the others.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.