Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old school gossip. We met Michael Carrick and another football player I can’t remember in a club. Four of us girls when back to their hotel to carry on the party as we thought that was a safe ratio. Carrick shagged my friend her in the bathroom (classy i know).
We didnt know he was a famous (ish) footballer until not long after world cup mania kicked off and he was in the team and we saw he had a long term partner!!!

I bet Dawn Ward can’t wait to get Taylor married off to a player. Her life’s work :ROFLMAO:
yeees love this old school gossip !

Reactions: 7
I hope Snuzpod have not paid her to advertise them? Why on earth would they want to be associated with her.

Reactions: 5
Old school gossip. We met Michael Carrick and another football player I can’t remember in a club. Four of us girls when back to their hotel to carry on the party as we thought that was a safe ratio. Carrick shagged my friend her in the bathroom (classy i know).
We didnt know he was a famous (ish) footballer until not long after world cup mania kicked off and he was in the team and we saw he had a long term partner!!!

I bet Dawn Ward can’t wait to get Taylor married off to a player. Her life’s work :ROFLMAO:
Noooooo not Michael Carrick. I thought he was one of the good guys. There isn’t a one footballer who can be faithful is there?

Reactions: 2
I know it’s old news but I still cannot get over the whole John stones/Ashley young thing! I’ve just been reading a bit more about it on social media and it’s actually madness, the football world is a fucked place 🤣

Reactions: 6

You’ve officially ruined my day thanks 🤣 I thought he was one of the good ones too. I hope he’s grown out of that now. Not that his wife should ever have had to put up with it.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree, there's more about the product there than about her baby ... Sad

Also I'm expecting my first soon and a company that pays someone like this to advertise puts me right off!! Literally would not buy a snuzpod now, there's loads of copycats/ similar products if you wanted one anyway
Instagram ads are a no from me always! Products are always rubbish and the companies usually vanish and there’s never a contact number or anything! Snuzpod may be different but who’s wanna be associated with that numpty 😭
to be fair people shag worse for money. See the Sophie May Dickson thread. 🤢
What’s happened to the Sophie may Dickson thread?

Reactions: 7
I know it’s old news but I still cannot get over the whole John stones/Ashley young thing! I’ve just been reading a bit more about it on social media and it’s actually madness, the football world is a fucked place 🤣

I looked on twitter and couldn't find anything ? What have they done ? :0

Reactions: 1
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...es-glimpse-newborn-lying-Baby-Walker-mat.html

Sad that she's given the baby his name when he clearly doesn't give a duck...

She also said this

'Covid was good for one thing, I don't have to register the birth of my baby so I can keep as much to myself atm as possible! I will be revealing etc don't worry...'

So self important, does she really not realise how z list she is...
So embarrassing. If I had a baby from a fling and the dad didn’t want to know the baby would be having my name. She seems to be revelling in the fact she’s had his baby as though it some kind of achievement - sorry hun but your just a notch on his bedpost.

Reactions: 19
I looked on twitter and couldn't find anything ? What have they done ? :0
From what I’ve read Ashley young cheated on his wife back in 2018, got the girl pregnant and didn’t tell her about it until the baby was born. John stones is now dating the woman Ashley young apparently cheated with and is stepdad to his child 🤣 I’m not sure of exact details because there’s been nothing reported about it due to a press injunction but the whole thing sounds pretty fucked to me 😂😫

• Wow
Reactions: 19
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...es-glimpse-newborn-lying-Baby-Walker-mat.html

Sad that she's given the baby his name when he clearly doesn't give a duck...

She also said this

'Covid was good for one thing, I don't have to register the birth of my baby so I can keep as much to myself atm as possible! I will be revealing etc don't worry...'

So self important, does she really not realise how z list she is...
What the hell. She is an absolute embarrassment. He doesn’t give a tit and she’s given the baby his surname? Her self esteem is non-existent. She needs to find some dignity and fast.

Reactions: 14
So embarrassing. If I had a baby from a fling and the dad didn’t want to know the baby would be having my name. She seems to be revelling in the fact she’s had his baby as though it some kind of achievement - sorry hun but your just a notch on his bedpost.
That's because she knows she's got child maintenance in the thousands a month for the next 18 years.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Walker will go to register the birth with her? She can’t put his name as the Father on the birth certificate if he doesn’t? Obviously she can use whatever surname but he wouldn’t be registered as the Dad.

That's because she knows she's got child maintenance in the thousands a month for the next 18 years.
Exactly. It's currency. So bloody stupid though.

She blocked me on insta for calling her out. I never do that kind of thing usually but I was so incensed, that's a child she's messing with. Poor baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What the hell. She is an absolute embarrassment. He doesn’t give a tit and she’s given the baby his surname? Her self esteem is non-existent. She needs to find some dignity and fast.
I think she’s doing it all on purpose to wind up his ex. Got a feeling its a girl and she’s pleased as punch that she’s had his first daughter seeing as his other three kids are boys & Annie wanted a girl next. She had her instagram private for most of her pregnancy but now its public!

I think she’s doing it all on purpose to wind up his ex. Got a feeling its a girl and she’s pleased as punch that she’s had his first daughter seeing as his other three kids are boys & Annie wanted a girl next. She had her instagram private for most of her pregnancy but now its public!
You’re probably right. But why would she want to wind his ex up? She’s done nothing wrong?

Reactions: 1
Exactly. It's currency. So bloody stupid though.

She blocked me on insta for calling her out. I never do that kind of thing usually but I was so incensed, that's a child she's messing with. Poor baby.
She’s finally got the fame or rather infamy she’s always craved for. I’ve no doubt she tried to get on every single reality show going for years and years. Regards to self esteem she’s full of it and looks nothing like her photos. A nasty piece of work but I do feel sorry for the baby and his ex partner and children.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Walker will go to register the birth with her? She can’t put his name as the Father on the birth certificate if he doesn’t? Obviously she can use whatever surname but he wouldn’t be registered as the Dad.
You can’t actually have their surname if their not present. My baby dad chose to go to pub instead of registering our second so now they have separate surnames :giggle:

You can’t actually have their surname if their not present. My baby dad chose to go to pub instead of registering our second so now they have separate surnames :giggle:
I thought you could give your Baby any surname you like? It doesn’t have to be the same as Mum or Dads?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.