Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Kate Ferdinands IG that she is now using Tia in her adverts. So so wrong. Especially when she’s not even her child. So much for keeping them out of the spotlight. I wonder what the kids will truly think about their Dad and Step Mum when they’re adults.
Terrible, I wonder what Rebecca‘s family think. As if they need the bloody money from ads as well 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Terrible, I wonder what Rebecca‘s family think. As if they need the bloody money from ads as well 😡
Shocking isn't it, also her post 'we're balancing working from home, being teachers and being parents' who do you think you're fooling, working from home 🤣 it's not like you or me, struggling to work 7.5 hours a day on completely unsuitable IT etc...

It's literally the first opportunity she/ they've had to exploit the kids and they've taken it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shocking isn't it, also her post 'we're balancing working from home, being teachers and being parents' who do you think you're fooling, working from home 🤣 it's not like you or me, struggling to work 7.5 hours a day on completely unsuitable IT etc...

It's literally the first opportunity she/ they've had to exploit the kids and they've taken it
Totally agree - Rio won’t be doing any punditry due to no matches being played. I do hope the children are able to ( in normal circumstances) seeing Rebecca’s family and maintain that bond.

Reactions: 6
I doubt either of them have much to do in the day other than their nonsense Ferdinand Fitness brand! And yes I really feel for the kids and Rebecca’s family. I hope that they are still included and encouraged to be involved with the children. I know in the documentary that Rio or Kate said that Rio’s Dad was very sceptical at the beginning of their relationship. And let’s face it, I’m sure they all know that there’s no way Kate would be playing the adoring step Mum if Rio didn’t have the money that he has.

Reactions: 10
Rio Ferdinand has been 'defending his wife's saying she homeschooling 3 kids. They're his kids! Hes really done a number on her! Unpaid skivvy because he might have had to give up shagging and be a single parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Rio Ferdinand has been 'defending his wife's saying she homeschooling 3 kids. They're his kids! Hes really done a number on her! Unpaid skivvy because he might have had to give up shagging and be a single parent!
Billi is the same, she’s been posting about home school all week. Today - ‘don’t know how I’m going to cope with this’. Err, get Andy to help with his kids! What the hell else is he doing?

Reactions: 13
Billi is the same, she’s been posting about home school all week. Today - ‘don’t know how I’m going to cope with this’. Err, get Andy to help with his kids! What the hell is he doing?
Probably chatting to women online 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yo
Oh my word. I was in Ayia Napa exactly the same time and I remember Dyer, Lampard, Morris and Rio. They were sleazy bastards who attempted to tackle ANY HOLE .....

I remember the night & I am wondering if it was the Spot Club (or maybe that’s the place Dizzy got stabbed). My mate got her photo taken with Lampard and he put his fingers (or attempted too) up her arse. My mate (who is now a lesbian) punched him so hard he tit his pants - he then tried to get us thrown out of the club (I wish I could remember it’s name) but it never happened ...

They were horrible entitled pricks ..... Lampard has really thin skin ? That’s what I remember ....

I can hear the Ayia Napa, Ayia Napa chants .....
You have justified my long standing contempt for Lampard.
I remember a sex scandal out there with him Ferdinand and someone else. He always seems very arrogant sullen and big - headed. I've noticed the thin skin on that tit show "play to the whistle" which I only watched once after I saw him on it.
He complained after a World Cup failure that he deserved more credit?...?
He would never have got the PTTWhislte gig if he wasn't a big mate of Hollys husband. He has the personality and charisma of 3 week old celery.

A"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Carroll and Ferdinand don’t need to homeschool because they know Billi and Kate will do it as they’re so desperate to keep them happy. It’s pathetic. And they will turn a blind eye to them cheating too just to continue the lifestyle and save face that it’s all happy families.

Carroll and Ferdinand don’t need to homeschool because they know Billi and Kate will do it as they’re so desperate to keep them happy. It’s pathetic. And they will turn a blind eye to them cheating too just to continue the lifestyle and save face that it’s all happy families.
Yes they are the ultimate marrying for money and ending up paying for it. Footballers wives end up paying for it with their self respect and dignity. Those kids arent even Kate's though. Shes their stepmother. He should be their primary parent. Poor kids. Their mum dies and their dad dumps them on his new wife to bring up, and then plays the big hero.

Reactions: 12
Yes they are the ultimate marrying for money and ending up paying for it. Footballers wives end up paying for it with their self respect and dignity. Those kids arent even Kate's though. Shes their stepmother. He should be their primary parent. Poor kids. Their mum dies and their dad dumps them on his new wife to bring up, and then plays the big hero.
Completely agree. I think it’s why he was so happy to marry Kate - she was prepared to put up with him cheating and take full responsibility for looking after his kids! No wonder he jumped at the chance. He doesn’t seem to do much actual parenting. I am amazed that he managed to go from everyone knowing he was someone that cheated on their dying wife to convincing people he is some great family man? Baffling.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone actually got any evidence of Carroll and Ferdinand cheating while they are married? I’m not defending them at all but just because they did it in the past, doesn’t mean they are doing it now.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone actually got any evidence of Carroll and Ferdinand cheating while they are married? I’m not defending them at all but just because they did it in the past, doesn’t mean they are doing it now.
Ferdinand had a court case where it all came out. There were orgies involved. The timeline of his relationship with Kate is suspect too. He was lining up new mum before old mum was cold. Dont know anything about Carroll though. Never thought I'd feel sorry for any of these wags but it's sad to see a 20 something year old woman being taken the piss out of even if it is of her own making.

Reactions: 11
As a fellow step mum I always used to manage my step daughters school work / home work. It helped me feel close to her and feel useful. Plus she clashed with my husband when he tried - both to fiery ! Just saying - it may be what works best for them and doesn’t necessarily mean he’s off shagging 🤷‍♀️ (Although they might be 🤣)

Reactions: 12
Ferdinand had a court case where it all came out. There were orgies involved. The timeline of his relationship with Kate is suspect too. He was lining up new mum before old mum was cold. Dont know anything about Carroll though. Never thought I'd feel sorry for any of these wags but it's sad to see a 20 something year old woman being taken the piss out of even if it is of her own making.
But there’s nothing about Ferdinand recently?

Reactions: 2
But there’s nothing about Ferdinand recently?
There has been the same comment in the comments section on the DM that he has been sleeping with someone. And her name was mentioned. Whether that’s true, who knows

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I think we determined quite early on in this thread that there most likely was no overlap with Kate Wright and Rio, in fact there was quite a gap.

He definitely did it in the past but there's no evidence he did it with Kate and there's no concrete evidence of any recent/ new girls since he's been with Kate.

Not saying he hasn't (I'm sure he has) but we couldn't find any names/ stories/ Goss to prove it

Reactions: 5
I think we determined quite early on in this thread that there most likely was no overlap with Kate Wright and Rio, in fact there was quite a gap.

He definitely did it in the past but there's no evidence he did it with Kate and there's no concrete evidence of any recent/ new girls since he's been with Kate.

Not saying he hasn't (I'm sure he has) but we couldn't find any names/ stories/ Goss to prove it
I just think it’s sad that people speculate and are quite happy to pass it off as fact that Rio is cheating on Kate and that she’s leading a terrible life as an au pair/wife when actually that might not be the case.
With the likes of Wayne Rooney, it’s fact. It’s in the papers. I just wish people would be more mindful when spreading hearsay because it really is quite dangerous.

I just think it’s sad that people speculate and are quite happy to pass it off as fact that Rio is cheating on Kate and that she’s leading a terrible life as an au pair/wife when actually that might not be the case.
With the likes of Wayne Rooney, it’s fact. It’s in the papers. I just wish people would be more mindful when spreading hearsay because it really is quite dangerous.
I didn’t think anyone’s said she is living a terrible life? I think she knows exactly what she signed up to.

Reactions: 7
I'm new the forum and this thread is amazing !

Most of these have been mentioned but i will post some things i have heard from a range of good contacts (I heard these years ago and some recently )

Steven G got a young lady pregnant and Alex C is involved in gangs .
David did have an affair with RL and he and VB are not longer a 'proper couple ' and a child/children were not conceived the natural way.
Rebecca Vardy is not nice at all shes rude demanding and doesn't like paying for things.
Also heard DB gets flings to sign NDA's
I also heard from a premier league player they all get STI/STD tested once a month .

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.