Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this but absolutely loving this thread (and many others about Mrs Hinch hahaha)

I’ve been around a fair few footballers through my line of work and have some :coffee: on some older gen ones like Jimmy Bullard and current ones like Maddison.

also I can safely safe lower league players think they are gods gift to women too, it’s not just the Premier League status 🤦‍♀️

Dish it

New to this but absolutely loving this thread (and many others about Mrs Hinch hahaha)

I’ve been around a fair few footballers through my line of work and have some :coffee: on some older gen ones like Jimmy Bullard and current ones like Maddison.

also I can safely safe lower league players think they are gods gift to women too, it’s not just the Premier League status 🤦‍♀️
What do you know about Bullard?

Reactions: 2
She’s finally got the fame or rather infamy she’s always craved for. I’ve no doubt she tried to get on every single reality show going for years and years. Regards to self esteem she’s full of it and looks nothing like her photos. A nasty piece of work but I do feel sorry for the baby and his ex partner and children.
I find it interesting how her comments are full of fellow z listers giving their congratulations, don't think they'd be so happy for her if she'd slept with their partner! Everyone's okay as long as it doesn't affect them.

Reactions: 14
I thought you could give your Baby any surname you like? It doesn’t have to be the same as Mum or Dads?
The baby can have any surname you choose for him/her. If the father wants to be on the birth certificate then he has to attend if they aren’t married. If the father isn’t on the birth certificate then he doesn’t have any parental rights.

Reactions: 12
The baby can have any surname you choose for him/her. If the father wants to be on the birth certificate then he has to attend if they aren’t married. If the father isn’t on the birth certificate then he doesn’t have any parental rights.
I thought you could give your baby any surname any name for that matter!
it’s beyond beggars believe she’d name the baby his surname if he doesn’t want anything to do with it and hasn’t expressed he would like it tohave his name! My daughter was very wanted but me and her dad wasn’t in a relationship so I wantedher to have my last name for all purposes but mostly school etc we were never gonna marry and he agreed!She’s a total beg!!!

Reactions: 6
I thought you could give your baby any surname any name for that matter!
it’s beyond beggars believe she’d name the baby his surname if he doesn’t want anything to do with it and hasn’t expressed he would like it tohave his name! My daughter was very wanted but me and her dad wasn’t in a relationship so I wantedher to have my last name for all purposes but mostly school etc we were never gonna marry and he agreed!She’s a total beg!!!
It’s the most strangest thing to give a child the surname of a man who wants nothing to do with it. I have 4 kids and they all have their dad’s surname but if he wasn’t around, didn’t want to be involved and wasn’t on their birth certificate then there is no way at all they would have his surname. She’s a complete beg has used her ‘miracle baby’ as a pay cheque and claim to fame.

Reactions: 20
It’s the most strangest thing to give a child the surname of a man who wants nothing to do with it. I have 4 kids and they all have their dad’s surname but if he wasn’t around, didn’t want to be involved and wasn’t on their birth certificate then there is no way at all they would have his surname. She’s a complete beg has used her ‘miracle baby’ as a pay cheque and claim to fame.
Yeah like anyone believes the 'miracle baby' angle, I know so many women who've been told 'they'll never a baby' or they're 'infertile' yet as soon as they want that trap baby it's a miracle 🤔🤣

Reactions: 20
Yeah like anyone believes the 'miracle baby' angle, I know so many women who've been told 'they'll never a baby' or they're 'infertile' yet as soon as they want that trap baby it's a miracle 🤔🤣
Surely you only find out you can’t have children if you are trying to become pregnant and have had to have tests etc. It’s always a miracle when the fame hungry wannabe traps a footballer whose in a relationship 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My understanding is she has endometriosis, which you can get pregnant with it just may be harder & your more at risk of complications
Miracle my arse, money bag more like
https://www.endometriosis-uk.org/endometriosis-fertility-and-pregnancy
Exactly her mate Nadia Essex is another one with a miracle baby. She apparently had been told there was 0.001% chance of getting pregnant plus she was on the pill and used protection 🤣🤣🤣.
Regards to the blue tickers congratulating her they all suck up one another’s arse in the comments but in reality they probably can’t stand one another.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah so funny how z list celebs all get told they can never have a baby :unsure:

Lauren is beyond the pale.
She is a convicted benefits cheat.
Steals from the tax payer, steals men from friends. Nice!

Reactions: 18
That’s what I thought. So she can give surname but not named as Father unless he attends with her.

Reactions: 2
Yeah so funny how z list celebs all get told they can never have a baby :unsure:

Yep, yet if this was Mercedes from Dagenham who lives in a council house, she wouldn't be so popular would she!

Reactions: 7
That’s what I thought. So she can give surname but not named as Father unless he attends with her.
The only way the father is communicating with her is through his solicitor and that’s another reason why she doing this.

Reactions: 6

No way!!! I didn’t know she was a benefit cheat!! I bet she’s having a right old claim up for her little miracle

Yeah she can give any surname she likes but the father has to attend to be named as the baby’s father on the birth certificate and have parental rights because they aren’t married. If they were married then she could put him on there on his behalf. It’s to protect rape victims who have had their attackers baby.

Reactions: 3
Maddison was seeing a small brunette Yorkshire girl last summer but every time she went toilet/back turned he was literally jumping on the next girl in his sight, telling them how sexy they are and trying to grope them.
saying that, idk how serious or casual it was with the girl in the first place. But from an outsider it looked wrong and he came across as real sleazy and arrogant (bragging he was going Man U too hahaha).

Does anyone know any truth in RHOC Dawn Wards daughter Taylor being linked to Aguero (and Mahrez)? I never actually saw any pictures of her and Aguero together ??
Re Taylor - this is true, she had a fling with Aguero and now Mahrez... he’s moved in to Dawn Ward’s apparently but no posts or socials to back it up... probably because she’s the local baller b1ke and he doesn’t want to make it into anything other than a fling. I heard Elle Brown was / is having a fling with Marcus Rashford too which wouldn’t surprise me as they live local...

Reactions: 4
So embarrassing. If I had a baby from a fling and the dad didn’t want to know the baby would be having my name. She seems to be revelling in the fact she’s had his baby as though it some kind of achievement - sorry hun but your just a notch on his bedpost.
When she registers the birth officially she won't be able to give the child his name unless he comes with her (of they are married), unless she does it as a middle name. The baby will have to have her name, and she will have to leave the name of the father blank.

Sorry that comes across as having arguing with you MellowYellow, that isnt my intention at all, just following up on your comment.

Reactions: 5
Re Taylor - this is true, she had a fling with Aguero and now Mahrez... he’s moved in to Dawn Ward’s apparently but no posts or socials to back it up... probably because she’s the local baller b1ke and he doesn’t want to make it into anything other than a fling. I heard Elle Brown was / is having a fling with Marcus Rashford too which wouldn’t surprise me as they live local...
Ellie Brown from Love Island?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.