Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Years ago a friend of mine got chatted up by David Beckham while Victoria was pregnant with Brooklyn! He said to her that obviously he couldn't take her on a proper date but he could come around to hers! She obviously said no. However, when it came out about his affair with Rebecca Loos, I wasn't the least bit surprised.
I remember the time when it was first reported he'd been unfaithful and they went on TV together (I think it was Parkinson) and Victoria said she punched him when she heard about it. I genuinely remember feeling gutted, like most people I think because I believed the "so in love" bullshit, but then when the Rebecca Loos stuff came out, it was undeniable which is why they never went to court over it - we just had Victoria prancing around like a dancing pony grinning manically to prove everything was fine.

But now it's open season despite the various injunctions he has. Mail Online is letting through loads of comments on every article about Harper's teacher and just his general shagging around. My favourite is always the person who corrects them and says "Dad of eight" 😂 Blinds have indicated he actually has his minders carry NDA's which they make the girl sign in an adjacent room, before allowing them in to the inner sactum where Beckham is waiting <vomit>

Personally, I've never found him attractive - vanity and stupidity is never a winning combination. I said on Digital Spy years ago that he looks like someone from a council estate and I nearly got lynched 😂 (I'm from a council estate originally before anyone jumps on me) Now with his aging tats and badly dyed bought and paid for thatch, he is repulsive.

So is Rio Ferdinand. If he was the last man on Earth, I would let it heal up. He actually makes me feel sick just looking at him - his mouth looks like a worn out car tyre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Re: Beckhams, I have it on good authority from a PR friend that the Rebecca Loos story was a trade off with the media so they wouldn’t publish a story/pics of Victoria doing lines of coke whilst pregnant...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

Gamu

VIP Member
Haven’t got any interesting tea about cheating footballers but a friend was one of Kate’s bridesmaids at her wedding. You’d think that Kate and Rio would ask for a charitable donation as a wedding gift given his wealth but they instead asked all guests to put money towards their honeymoon. 100% true. They’re completely vile.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

Prgirl_cesca

VIP Member
These footballers are mostly all the same! When the whole John Terry having an affair with Wayne Bridge's girlfriend came out (and he refused to shake his hand) I had to LOL as my friend was seeing Wayne Bridge for years on and off when he was with that girl who had an affair with Terry! Double standards!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I had my first Girls holiday in Ayia Napa in the Summer of 2000 …. There were 15 of us all 18ish, Friends, friends of friends & the odd random Cousin thrown in for good measure!! Some girls I have known my whole life & still do, some I had never seen before & have rarely seen since apart from the obligatory post Holiday reunion ! I spent two weeks pining for my Boyfriend (now Husband!) back home. There happened to be a large Group of very famous Footballers in the same resort, at the same side, who were hard to ignore due to their behaviour & the daily Football matches on the Beach, just to make sure everyone knew that they were there !! Google it, it will fill you in on the type of behaviour, when we got home we realised that it had actually made front page news over here as their behaviour was that bad! One night there was a constant stream of Girls & Footballlers back & forth to the Nightclub loos to have sex, with the other members of the Group taking photos from over the top of the cubicles.

It was a bloody long time ago, he might well be a different person now as he will have (hopefully) grown up but his behaviour & attitude towards woman was terrible. Complete entitled, arrogant prick. I am fairly confident that at least one of the girls on the infamous video was from the group of Girls that I was with. Another Girl (a close friend at that time) slept with Rio several times during the Holiday & travelled down to see him in London a few times after we got back but his attitude was terrible -said she was lucky to have been chosen ! And very open that he was seeing other girls & I am certain he had an actual Girlfriend at the time who's name was Rebecca …. she also seemed to think that he was seeing / sleeping with Emma Bunton( will I get banned for saying that ?!) . The Holiday romance didn't last long & as far as I am aware there has been no contact since. Everytime I see him on the TV etc, it just reminds of what an absolute cock he was. Especially in his doco about losing his wife which seemed to portray him as some kind of perfect Husband.

No further tea than that really, just commenting that he was an absolute Rat. I'm now off the read the super injunction that was posted, before it is removed !!

• Wow
Reactions: 62
Billi is actually a nice girl as is her sister and mum, I used to go into the beauty salon they owned in Buckhurst Hill years ago, however I do have some tea. Billie used to be friends with the hussy Danielle Lloyd and Danielle shagged Billies dad one night which is the reason they fell out!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

rosieflowers

VIP Member
To add another positive story, my mum's best friend's daughter worked in VB's fashion business as a designer for quite a few years, and both her and her mum have only amazing things to say about VB, her personality, sense of humour, drive and generosity. Only right to be fair 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58

PrincessP

Chatty Member
😆
@PrincessP are you able to share anything else cryptically?
Do you enjoy being a wag?
Honestly its a very hard lifestyle. Generally sportsmen have huge egos, and are alpha males - mine included 😒. It isn't for everyone. There are perks obviously like a nice life. I live in a nice apartment and have a nice car etc

PrincessP, did you meet your partner at school/ younger or as adults? And if you don't mind me asking do you work/ have you ever worked? Am fascinated 🤣

I live in Nottingham and there are Forest and County WAGs of various generations/ ages all over the place, a few have boutiques/ beauty salons etc, and the obligatory white Landy 😅
We met in a night club - cliche! And yes I work part time - just a normal job. I didnt work for 2 years previously though as I had baby.

My good friend was a wag at the same club as Becky Vardy. She is hated apparently. She is also the Suns Secret Wag and the Colleen Rooney drama is all correct. Shes a rotter 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Who was it that asked Peter Crouch: "What would you be if you weren't a footballer?", and he replied "A virgin"! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Peachy9

VIP Member
Aren't footballers notorious for having orgies when they are away ?? I've always heard stories of wild orgies and call girls. Wayne Rooney being the best example I can find. Also I am sure lampard back in the day had a few ladies of the night.

I think if you become a wag. You will know your spouse will play away especially with being away for matches. They go to these mad after-parties with young girls throwing themselves all over them.
Definitely- I feel sorry for the ones who started dating when they were young and at school though. All of a sudden their shy, quiet, wholesome boyfriend from Dudley starts ramming it in to all and sundry 😑🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

elloelloello

VIP Member
I had my first Girls holiday in Ayia Napa in the Summer of 2000 …. There were 15 of us all 18ish, Friends, friends of friends & the odd random Cousin thrown in for good measure!! Some girls I have known my whole life & still do, some I had never seen before & have rarely seen since apart from the obligatory post Holiday reunion ! I spent two weeks pining for my Boyfriend (now Husband!) back home. There happened to be a large Group of very famous Footballers in the same resort, at the same side, who were hard to ignore due to their behaviour & the daily Football matches on the Beach, just to make sure everyone knew that they were there !! Google it, it will fill you in on the type of behaviour, when we got home we realised that it had actually made front page news over here as their behaviour was that bad! One night there was a constant stream of Girls & Footballlers back & forth to the Nightclub loos to have sex, with the other members of the Group taking photos from over the top of the cubicles.

It was a bloody long time ago, he might well be a different person now as he will have (hopefully) grown up but his behaviour & attitude towards woman was terrible. Complete entitled, arrogant prick. I am fairly confident that at least one of the girls on the infamous video was from the group of Girls that I was with. Another Girl (a close friend at that time) slept with Rio several times during the Holiday & travelled down to see him in London a few times after we got back but his attitude was terrible -said she was lucky to have been chosen ! And very open that he was seeing other girls & I am certain he had an actual Girlfriend at the time who's name was Rebecca …. she also seemed to think that he was seeing / sleeping with Emma Bunton( will I get banned for saying that ?!) . The Holiday romance didn't last long & as far as I am aware there has been no contact since. Everytime I see him on the TV etc, it just reminds of what an absolute cock he was. Especially in his doco about losing his wife which seemed to portray him as some kind of perfect Husband.

No further tea than that really, just commenting that he was an absolute Rat. I'm now off the read the super injunction that was posted, before it is removed !!
Now THIS is the tea Tattle loves!
Thanks hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 52
This thread is so salty and I am here for it 🙌🏻
I’m a right bore, I don’t know anyone who knows any celebs. Best I’ve got is meeting Charlie dimmock when I was 9 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

bugeyeboo

Years and years ago, I worked on a TV show called WAGS Boutique

Filming the show was one of the worst jobs I ever had because the producer was awful

Before we shot anything to go on air, mostly development stuff, we tested and chatted to loads of wags (most of the big ones said no in the end because their husbands/partners didn't want them to)

Danielle Lloyd was seeing Teddy Sheringham at the time, was actually super nice and sweet to me. She didn't end up on the show (Teddy didn't want her to)

Elen Rivas was in talks at first but I think Frank Lampard put a stop to her going any further.

Carly Cole (still Carly Zucker back then) was another in talks at first but Joe Cole also didn't want her going any further.

Cassie Sumner (girlfriend of Michael Essien, who dumped her halfway through the show) got me into trouble one shoot day by lieing and saying I had told her it was fine to leave. None of them ever bothered to remember my name. I remember seeing laxatives in Charlotte Mear's (was going out Jermaine Defoe at the time) handbag and maybe even Nicola T (going out with Bobby Zamora back then) but my memory is hazy.

Krystell Sidwell (married to Steve Sidwell) won in the end and I remember thinking good for her, because she had been the nicest out of everyone (and also, Steve went on to play for bigger clubs than anyone else's partner) There was a bit of unspoken snobbery of who's partner was the biggest player.

Sorry, it's really old 'goss'!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Peachy9

VIP Member
I remember hearing that Jamie redknapp has a really smelly penis.... Always enters my head when I see him on TV now 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44