Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bloody hell its baby baby baby atm
Nothing says gender announcement/baby shower then the stripper heels!

The gf looks so young 😣
I had my first at 18 and it is bloody hard, you have to grow up overnight.
Good luck to them both.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What a day of bloody football! One more league win and the title is ours, and now only a cup final away from the domestic treble. I just loooove this team💚 Happy Sunday y’all 🍾
Unreal result, shame about CCV & Alistair Johnston but luckily they are in a good enough place that losing them shouldn’t matter too much. What a day for Jota’s ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m a huge fan of the caption of Andy Robertsons recent insta post 👏 It has been a Jota Sunday indeed.

Ps, @EllaBella10 I hope Mr Ella Bella stuck to his word and missed out on the pub tonight 😂
---
Unreal result, shame about CCV & Alistair Johnston but luckily they are in a good enough place that losing them shouldn’t matter too much. What a day for Jota’s ❤
We must have been typing these messages at the same time 😂 Gutted about AJ, he’s been amazing since he came in! Did kinda think this would have been CCV’s last game so hopefully he’s fighting fit for the beginning of next season!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I knew I heard that!! What a prick, him and neville are a pair of miserable cunts I despise both of them.
I was actually enjoying the City match before and then realised it was because Neville wasn't commentating 😂
---
bloody hell its baby baby baby atm
What the hell? He's only young isn't he? 😳 She looks like his sister 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They saw blue and started shouting team of the year like he pulled a FIFA card 😭 that really hammers home his age.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Was having a nosey on Gakpo’s girlfriends instagram and on her story it looks like Robertson’s wife in the background & she looks pregnant, another baby ffs how do these players even have the time? Feel like every time i open instagram someone else is pregnant 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon it’s cause they have duck off money. Like they can speed run life cause they don’t need to save or think about ooh is it practical etc.

Reactions: 10
Was having a nosey on Gakpo’s girlfriends instagram and on her story it looks like Robertson’s wife in the background & she looks pregnant, another baby ffs how do these players even have the time? Feel like every time i open instagram someone else is pregnant 😭
Good spot, just went to have a nosy myself and looks like you’re right! There’ll soon be enough new PL babies to field two teams to play against each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon it’s cause they have duck off money. Like they can speed run life cause they don’t need to save or think about ooh is it practical etc.
I think it’s totally normal for them to have multiple kids but the fact that it’s so many happening all at the same time 😭 I swear if we get to the final day of the season and I see VVD walk out on that pitch with another baby, almost died last year when I realized he had 2 more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
poor dog was terrified and baby stupidly perched on the steps almost face plants at the end, the woman who caught her could probably do a decent shift in goal for Leicester 😭
Kennedy comes across likes she is as thick as mince.

Everything is for the gram..

Reactions: 13
Agree! And they can buy anything and everything else… but you can’t go into a store and buy a baby, so they have one to really then have everything and also a lot of the partners don’t work, so it gives them something to do

Reactions: 9
Agree! And they can buy anything and everything else… but you can’t go into a store and buy a baby, so they have one to really then have everything and also a lot of the partners don’t work, so it gives them something to do
a lot or most of them have nannies and family members on tap too to help with childcare.

didn’t realise it was Leicester Everton today, no matter the result that bottom part of the table is SO close still.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
a lot or most of them have nannies and family members on tap too to help with childcare.

didn’t realise it was Leicester Everton today, no matter the result that bottom part of the table is SO close still.
yes and they don’t have to worry about the costs of a child, or how they’re going to manage. Because help is easily available when you have £££.

Feel sick thinking about tonight as an Everton fan

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.