Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god, I was worried Boehly would try to drop £100m on him. He was so mid against us in the UCL and his awful attitude showed

He also shoved the cameraman at the end

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like Jude is off to Real Madrid

I was convinced he would end up at city. If you think about it though Madrid is the perfect place for someone like him when you look at the midfielders they have, learning from the likes of Modric will do insane things for his career. I’ll still always wish our owners weren’t so stingy so we could have went for him but oh well 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank god, I was worried Boehly would try to drop £100m on him. He was so mid against us in the UCL and his awful attitude showed

He also shoved the cameraman at the end
Yeah, wouldn't want Boehly to drop 100m on an actually decent player

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lampard is disgracing himself and will never work in management again. His ego is massive and completely blinds him to his lack of tactical know-how. Don't even get me started on his player selections. Some of them are so horrific that the lineup announcements are almost getting ratiod.

What's laughable about the new owners is Eghbali said Chelsea wasn't particularly well run on the sporting and commercial sides under Abramovich. The commercial side I can accept because it wasn't a concern for Roman since he'd just find creative ways to funnel more of his own funds in. But since they've taken over they've delivered our worst season since 1987. I think we'll be fine once Poch comes in, but it baffles me that the ownership didn't think they could learn from Roman, Marina, Cech, and all the others who made Chelsea the most successful team in English football in the past 20 years.
---

Belle is so insufferable. I'm glad people have finally turned on her this season. It's Chelsea FC, not Thiago FC, and he's dropped a fair few stinkers himself this season. Honestly if the rumours are true and he's returning to Brazil then I wouldn't even be mad. I'm fine with Colwill, Badiashile and Fofana (though Fofana needs to pattern up).
Chelsea are a long way from Liverpool and Manchester United in terms of success.

Not sure how decent he is when even Graham Potter was able to set up and completely neutralise him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Allardyce just been confirmed there 😯 not sure how much difference he’ll make either tbh
The reasoning behind this isn't that he can make much difference with the football - it's whether he can unite and motivate the players so that we don't get hammered in the last four games. I feel desperately sorry for Javi Gracia. He was initially doing ok but that fight (or whatever it was) that happened at half time against Crystal Palace was something he just couldn't seem to resolve. It'll be interesting to see the immediate impact Sam has in terms of starting XI as everyone pretty much agrees that McKennie's attitude stinks and I wonder if SA will agree! The money has has been offered sounds crazy but the chances of us having to pay the survival bonus is very slim and 4 million to stay in the PL isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

Edit: And to whoever asked - Sam wouldn't be offered the job permanently if we stay up. One of the reasons our owner has acted is because he wants to sell, and relegation may threaten that happening (the fee, at least). Our new American owners will not want SA.

Reactions: 4
all of that money wasted and not a single one of them have shown any signs of being decent 😭 felix has the potential but with a crappy manager/club it’s never going to happen.

Madrids midfield options are absolutely mega, no better midfielders to learn from in terms of Modric and Kroos (if he’s still there in the summer). I’ll maybe start paying more of an interest in la liga next season👀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Madrids midfield options are absolutely mega, no better midfielders to learn from in terms of Modric and Kroos (if he’s still there in the summer). I’ll maybe start paying more of an interest in la liga next season👀
I’m pretty sure I read that Kroos is signing an extension but I think it’s just for one year. Modric, Kroos, Camavinga, Valverde, Tchouameni & Bellingham is the type of greed they talked about in the bible ffs they will dominate Europe for a decade 🤣

• Haha

There was a City and a Liverpool fan at my work who were both convinced they were getting him and tbf I wouldn’t have been surprised if he’d ended up at either but I think Real will be really good for him. Good luck to him. He’s quality and it would have been amazing to have him in the Prem, maybe in a few years!!

Reactions: 11
Case closed then. Guess the Madrid scouts didn't watch that game
A few dodgy games is normal, but most of the time he looks unbelievable and if he’s this good at 19 imagine where he could be by the time he’s 25. If England were serious they would sack Southgate and actually get a manager who knows how to utilize his talents, same with multiple other players.

I feel that we would have the same top 5 knobheads list to also with our matching top 5 fitties list!!
Cannot stand Rio! 🤮 Yep, top 5 knobs required as well 🤣 he’s top of my list
---
So, where’s Messi heading then? I really can’t see him in Saudi Arabia… maybe MLS? I will actually kill myself laughing if Boehly bids! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.