Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the annual Messi to city rumours have started early. If you see me at the Etihad next season mind your business.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
all of that money wasted and not a single one of them have shown any signs of being decent 😭 felix has the potential but with a crappy manager/club it’s never going to happen.
isn’t Felix going back to atletico soon? Sucks for him bc simeone wastes him but also sucks to be at chelsea lol

I guess Madrid have money to spend since Mbappe is wasting away in Paris. But def thought jude would have come back to England (not necessarily city) so his family could be a unit again. Kudos to his parents for their sacrifice. I’m sure his mom will continue to be with him in Madrid.

I see the annual Messi to city rumours have started early. If you see me at the Etihad next season mind your business.
Football world would implode hahaha - never happening

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Messi is past it. He's not the player he was a few years ago.

He's going to Saudi or the US.

I just can't see how Barcelona can afford him, no matter who they sell and move on. They should also honestly move on from Messi. Their financial mess should be their priority and even though Messi is prepared to take a wage cut, and he would be good commercially, it's such a mega amount of cooking the books Barcelona need to do already.

And nobody else in Europe can or would.

Reactions: 8
He’s going to be insufferable on

I have to admire his confidence.

I’ve liked him since he got West Brom relegated 😉
Klopp and Pep could never. Big Sam truly is a god amongst men.
On a separate note - I’ll have whatever he is taking….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
am still convinced bellingham is coming to city, the timing of all these RM links is incredibly sus to me considering we play them next week and they’ve just lost a game. BVB have flat out said they won’t negotiate until the season is over and i don’t think they’ll appreciate the media hoopla this has caused when they’re in a title race.

all the reports saying he’s chose RM but then go on to say personal terms not agreed, fee not agreed and club haven’t agreed. it’s all speculation at this point and i think it’s to appease the fans.

i could be pure chatting outta my arse but i dunno, just have a feeling he’s coming to us.
---
have you seen the rest? i was screaming at these earlier. cute that little city fans have done them but some of these are a violation. rodri out here looking like johnny bravo and don’t even get me started on gundogan

IMG_2086.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
am still convinced bellingham is coming to city, the timing of all these RM links is incredibly sus to me considering we play them next week and they’ve just lost a game. BVB have flat out said they won’t negotiate until the season is over and i don’t think they’ll appreciate the media hoopla this has caused when they’re in a title race.

all the reports saying he’s chose RM but then go on to say personal terms not agreed, fee not agreed and club haven’t agreed. it’s all speculation at this point and i think it’s to appease the fans.

i could be pure chatting outta my arse but i dunno, just have a feeling he’s coming to us.
---

have you seen the rest? i was screaming at these earlier. cute that little city fans have done them but some of these are a violation. rodri out here looking like johnny bravo and don’t even get me started on gundogan

View attachment 2146288
Oh bless them 😊
DE Bruyne is a good likeness.
Grealish looks like Declan Rice
Stones looks like a duck made out of stone
And Haaland looks like a piece of toast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

---

View attachment 2146288
Can definitely tell that’s Haaland 🤣

• Haha

---

View attachment 2146288
Ortega looks like he has a beret on with pearl earrings.
Rodrigo has been on a major bulk, and not done any sport in 15 years by the looks of it.
Dias and Stones no longer alive with their grey skin.
Haaland - SpongeBob’s brother
Gundogan I don’t even know

jokes aside it’s actually very cute I think

• Haha
Rodrigo has been on a major bulk, and not done any sport in 15 years by the looks of it.

Stones has had one too many facial treatments of his missus! 🤣

• Haha

---

View attachment 2146288
oh yeah now that I think about it that makes sense a bit about Madrid. Not saying a move couldn’t be true but some of it is questionable. They were also all convinced Mbappe was gonna go to them.

Re kids pics. stones is an actual stones. Haaland is a piece of toast and poor Julian lol

omg 35 goals for big Erl in 31 games

• Haha

---

View attachment 2146288
HAVE THEY DRAWN A STONE WITH HAIR FOR STONES 😭

Foden looks like a cracked egg
Gundogans head is tiny
Alvarez face being on his shirt is so funny
Haaland looks human shrek 😭

Bernardo and Mahrez got off lightly and they actually were kind to Walker 🤣

• Haha

Yes, they've done Stefan as a French rock god with black earrings, lipstick and beret. I'd like to see it.
The one who drew Rodri is obviously a Utd fan.

But some of them were good! Nathan's and Akanji's were good (and Nathan was LOVELY in the vid).
Kev looks like they did 2 Kyles so they gave one orange hair.
Foden is good -they got his eyes.

Ruben is so vain that he hated his pic and had to be prompted to not be a witch.

... and Baby Cole's pic is excellent! But of course the one who had to draw Perrone had no idea what he looked like...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.