Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blurred face makes me think it’s not Harriet? Everyone already knows who she is so why would it have to be blurred, unless it’s some type of agreement.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That would be my guess. Probably an injunction somewhere.
Yeah I thought that but why? Everyone already knows it’s her and what happened so it seems pointless now. I still think it’s someone else tbh just from the way she’s referred to in the articles.

Reactions: 5
The blurred face makes me think it’s not Harriet? Everyone already knows who she is so why would it have to be blurred, unless it’s some type of agreement.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she has some sort of injunction? Especially when journalists were camping outside her family home when the story initially broke. I doubt the press would be interested in protecting a newer woman, they’d probably do the whole “who is she?” type article complete with social media pictures.

Reactions: 12

That poor poor girl whoever she is. That kids going to grow up with a women beating sexual abusing rapist duck of a father

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think its Harriet as if not I feel she would've done a full body insta story, plus she still follows him on insta

Reactions: 11
Yeah I thought that but why? Everyone already knows it’s her and what happened so it seems pointless now. I still think it’s someone else tbh just from the way she’s referred to in the articles.
I really hoped it wasn’t, but I think it is her. I think they’ve referred to the girl as a “university student” on purpose, as I think it’s relatively well known that Harriet is in Uni

What a fucked up situation anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If it’s Harriet that poor girl must be so so gaslit and love bombed by this piece of tit. It’s of course silly to get back with him but people in toxic relationships don’t often see it like that. He’s probably filled her head with tit like “oh I’ve changed babe” and crap.

It is so so scary to think if he moves overseas (can’t see him playing in the UK). She’ll be isolated with this sack of tit

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If it’s Harriet that poor girl must be so so gaslit and love bombed by this piece of tit. It’s of course silly to get back with him but people in toxic relationships don’t often see it like that. He’s probably filled her head with tit like “oh I’ve changed babe” and crap.

It is so so scary to think if he moves overseas (can’t see him playing in the UK). She’ll be isolated with this sack of tit
If it’s Harriet then he has successfully manipulated her and if it’s a new girl then someone else has sadly fallen for his trap. Awful either way.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
speaking of dele, he’s too busy trying to be an influencer and not try to level up in football.

seen on Kim k’ stories with her son and his friends

003C8ED4-1FEC-4C01-8B73-03EECB8D60C3.jpeg

Talking to saka post match. If she’s arsenals curse, I’m here for it. Don’t you dare come to Etihad Kim.

467262B8-AEA0-4B31-89A1-BCA823444737.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I think its Harriet as if not I feel she would've done a full body insta story, plus she still follows him on insta
Think it is Harriet too. She is also at university and the article mentions the partner is at university.
---
From what I remember she was blonde? But she hasn’t really posted anything in well over a year so who knows
She has blonde hair.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.