Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I would be sick to my stomach if I was a Brighton fan right now, what an absolute robbery 😭
Disgusting. They're not even trying to hide it any more.

I was annoyed at Wilson's perfectly fine disallowed goal and the soft pen awarded to Brentford after a 5 minute VAR check, but that's nothing compared to what's happened to Brighton.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s always been a problem, and all clubs have sections of head fans, but I feel like I see one of these statements about chants from a different club every week atm.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I know it’s always been a problem, and all clubs have sections of head fans, but I feel like I see one of these statements about chants from a different club every week atm.

yup it used to feel rare we'd get the horrific chants needs harsh punishments only way it might stop.

Think this is the closest SOTM Today unless anyone has another

Reactions: 2
The way I would be sick to my stomach if I was a Brighton fan right now, what an absolute robbery 😭
Yeah 🤣 the PGMOL have already apologised to us three times this season because of terrible officiating. But today was really something else. Raging doesn’t cover it hahaha, they can’t let nobodies like us upset the status quo!

Reactions: 9

Urgh this is so disappointing I want to saw they’re not real fans but that seems like diminishing it? They’re an absolute disgrace and they are exactly the kinda bleeping hole fans we don’t want. I hope they’re all caught and banned for life. We don’t need them
---
yup it used to feel rare we'd get the horrific chants needs harsh punishments only way it might stop.

Think this is the closest SOTM Today unless anyone has another
Weghorst looks like the handsome Tarly brother from game of thrones.

Also McTominay 🥵

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Clearly wasn’t paid in the months leading up to the wedding so had to resort to gymshark modeling
IMG_4978.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Possibly but ot would look so stupid after 4 days ago.
Anyway duck football. ☹
Got a crappy pic of Mings for the Tyrone lovers
I’m sorry your team lost today, but you’re my favourite person for the photo 😘 Not me stalking AVFC socials after any match to catch the SOTM 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pep man haaland was on a hat trick and you sub him for us too get a penalty like 5 minutes later 😒😒😒😂😂

Reactions: 8
The most Chelsea thing at this point is we sack Lampard and go get Enrique right now. Or at least it would be if Enrique didn't want to sell £100m worth of new wingers from January

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.