Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burnley confirmed to be coming straight back up to the PL. Fair play Kompany.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She said “I will be naked but I will still flex the expensive watch” đŸ˜­đŸ€Ł they love a photoshoot these two.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Wait, the picture is supposed to be of the baby that hasn't been born yet? There's something about those reflections too...

I miss Jota, though in his Wolves days he spent most of his free time playing esports!

Reactions: 3
Wait, the picture is supposed to be of the baby that hasn't been born yet? There's something about those reflections too...

I miss Jota, though in his Wolves days he spent most of his free time playing esports!
The baby’s a month old already on her belly, then the ‘relections’ are the top image flipped and her bump added back in, it’s a choice for sure
 đŸ€Ł

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
noone saw my hint of please French speakers whats going on :ROFLMAO:
Sam has a new guy another footballer. She made some comment about being in solidarity with women unless they are a mistress in which case crush them. It looks like Melanie chased her on a motorway as she wanted to meet Sam the next time they were in Paris. Where’s Lizzie cundy when you need her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't watch the Burnley match (well done boys â˜ș) but watched the Sunderland and Hull match before it. Great match! Have to say I'm enjoying Championship football more than the Premier league at the minute. It's faster and more attacking and grittier. Like how the PL used to be.

Reactions: 13
She said “I will be naked but I will still flex the expensive watch” đŸ˜­đŸ€Ł they love a photoshoot these two.

Weird picture . Having seen rute in person a few times she really is just a normal girl dressed casual (did have a designer bag ) nothing like a lot of the ones we see on here.

Reactions: 6
I know that the officiating is bad in the Premier League but yesterday in League 1 and League 2 some decisions that were made were absolutely awful, first decision is the penalty to Oxford which IMO wasn't a penalty as the Sheffield Wednesday player has slipped and the Oxford player has gone over the top of him to get the penalty. Second decision I don't know how the referee has decided that it isn't a handball when the player clearly moves his arm towards the ball and on the last decision how on earth did the linesman give this as a goal when the ball is not even behind the line at any point during the clip.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Where exactly is Eric Dier from? Every interview I see of him, he has a new accent. Sometimes french, sometimes south African and then a bit of English coming through. I'm genuinely curious

Reactions: 12
FINALLY.

I thought I was gonna be one of them games where we just don't score

Reactions: 6
Where exactly is Eric Dier from? Every interview I see of him, he has a new accent. Sometimes french, sometimes south African and then a bit of English coming through. I'm genuinely curious
Cheltenham then moved to Portugal web. He was 7, then to liverpool. Then tried to revert back to being full posh

Reactions: 8
Cheltenham then moved to Portugal web. He was 7, then to liverpool. Then tried to revert back to being full posh
It's really bizarre. He was having an interview with Son and he was picking up a bit of his accent too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.