Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most Chelsea thing at this point is we sack Lampard and go get Enrique right now. Or at least it would be if Enrique didn't want to sell £100m worth of new wingers from January
I honestly don't understand why they brought Lampard back as it was a very strange choice and it just felt like a PR move to me.

Reactions: 17
I honestly don't understand why they brought Lampard back as it was a very strange choice and it just seemed like a PR move to me.
yeah it was just a PR move. All the 50 year olds on Twitter were creaming themselves despite Lampard being almost worse than Potter. Embarrassing that it worked for even a few days

Edit: no disrespect to 50 year olds, I just mean in the sense that what older Chelsea fans and younger Chelsea fans want are almost always polar opposites

Reactions: 14
yeah it was just a PR move. All the 50 year olds on Twitter were creaming themselves despite Lampard being almost worse than Potter. Embarrassing that it worked for even a few days
Chelsea should have got a new manager in as soon as they sacked Potter as they replaced Lampard with Tuchel one day after his sacking, yet this time for some reason they have decided to wait until the end of the season before they appoint a new manager it doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 6
I think Pep actually hates haaland 🤣. How many times is it now peps taken haaland off when he's on course for a hattrick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Reiss Nelson is currently on unconditional bail until September for his dog allegedly attacking his massage therapist in his home back in 2020?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
happy easter guys 🐣

how’s everyone’s predictions from the start of the season coming along?

Reactions: 6
just realised Liverpool’s next 3 fixtures go City, Chelsea, Arsenal…
Gotta rely on a win against Arsenal or it’s 1/12 points since beating United 😭

The only reassurance is it being a home game and Salah seems to like to playing against them…

(I’ve probably just fully jinxed this and he’s now going to ghost)

Reactions: 1
Happy Easter!!

Looking back predictions were

PL- City or Liverpool - City might so counting it

Carabo- Chelsea or “an out of favour big six club like Spurs or Man Utd depending on signings”- Counting it
FA Cup- Wolves- Oops :(

Top 4 - City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Wolves duck me I was deluded. I’m the Wolves Johnathan Morley. Tbf in a later prediction I did say 4th would be Man Utd or Spurs 😭.

CL- Real - I think I’m probably right on this.

and then there’s another one that I did -

Overachiever: Wolves :cool:. Okay I cursed my own team
Underachiever: Newcastle. Ffs lol

Top goalscorer: Haaland. Kane or Salah second… I’m taking this as a win

Young player/talent (under 23): Haaland no tit sherlock

One to watch: Saka - I think he’s been great so I’m counting it - I also said Cucurella lol

Relegation: (doesn’t have to be in order)- Fulham, Brentford Leeds. - bleeping hell I wasn’t even close
---
Not surprised. Time they gave refs mics as I’m sure they just make it up as they go along. Watch them “make up for it” with a crappy decision today

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
happy easter guys 🐣

how’s everyone’s predictions from the start of the season coming along?
Happy Easter looking back at my predictions I said that Forest would finish where Brentford finished last season which hasn't gone well.

I also said that Southampton would stay up but I also said that I wouldn't have been surprised if they got relegated as the signing they made weren't good enough, they didn't have enough goalscorers in their team and that they relied on James Ward-Prowse so in a way I am counting this as IMO they look odds on for relegation now.

I had Manchester City winning the league so it looks like I am going to close with this as I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to the final day.

I predicted Leicester to struggle this season as I said that they couldn't rely on Vardy scoring goals for them anymore which is correct as he has only scored one goal since October.

I predicted a number of teams to struggle this season which were Bournemouth, Brentford, Everton, Fulham, Leeds, Leicester and Southampton as I thought that they would all have the same problems which were conceding lots of goals. I have to say I think I did pretty well with this as I only got 2 teams wrong which were Brentford and Fulham as both had been pretty solid defensively although Fulham have just had a wobble in recent weeks.

Relegation I had Bournemouth, Fulham and Brentford yeah I got this wrong.

Carabao Cup I had Tottenham winning it which backfired massively as they went out in the 3rd round.

Fa Cup I said would either by won by Chelsea, West Ham or Tottenham which again backfired massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Really hope this Arsenal Liverpool game isn’t a boring one. I’m extremely hungover and I just need food and good entertainment to watch all day. My prediction is Liverpool will win 4-3, put some money on that x

Reactions: 2
I think that’s our fourth apology from the PGMOL this season so we’re top of that league at least 🤣 silver linings.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.