Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheltenham then moved to Portugal web. He was 7, then to liverpool. Then tried to revert back to being full posh
Bit like a guy I knew who, despite living down south all his life, came back from uni in Liverpool speaking full scouse 🤨

Kyle Walker doesn’t fit in the current City system- Guess the rumours of the Walkers moving abroad this summer could be true? Lauryn will be disappointed her move didn’t work out 😆

Reactions: 9
This makes my heart SO happy, this was the man attacked by Sheffield Utd fans the other month. One thing i’ll applaud spurs on is this 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
our gd makes me pmsl everytime I see it 🙈 also be hilarious if DDG gets golden glove considering the 6-3 & 7-0

Reactions: 2
No manager so our interim one gets sent off 👍🏻 Ryan Mason masterclass incoming…

Oh and I love Spurs fans 🤍…
6A15990C-6E1C-4AE4-9D83-0813448388DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see VAR is back to it's usual self again by disallowing goals that should be given and once again they are making up the rules as they go along.

Reactions: 2
I want to know what Stellini has said to De Zerbi to wind him that much before the game even started😭

Reactions: 3
The way I would be sick to my stomach if I was a Brighton fan right now, what an absolute robbery 😭

Reactions: 6
The way I would be sick to my stomach if I was a Brighton fan right now, what an absolute robbery 😭
They have been absolutely robbed as both goals that were disallowed weren't handball, they should have had a penalty and Perisic should have been sent off. It's decisions like this that make VAR look like a joke and not fit for purpose.

Reactions: 8
Just came to say Up the Villa, always nice to be above Liverpool even if it’s only temporary 😜😘 💜💙

98D0ED44-6545-4C29-85EC-EC3644352D8B.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.