Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a separate thread somewhere just for Wag gossip? I don’t follow a team and don’t know any footballers apart from the England squad 😂 so this thread mostly goes over my head…

Reactions: 2
Is there a separate thread somewhere just for Wag gossip? I don’t follow a team and don’t know any footballers apart from the England squad 😂 so this thread mostly goes over my head…
The wags just aren’t doing much interesting tbh 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't think they are interesting enough to have their own thread 😂
Lets be honest how big to make their lips or thinking of a reason to get the giant balloon arch back out again seem to entertain the wags.
Normally summer time you will get more wag news all waiting for somone to get caught cheating (looking at you Jack) but even then they get a new bag all holiday and all is forgiven.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is supposed to be for Wag gossip but there’s not been any, hence why we are chatting football / footballers. Earlier threads have lots more gossip.

Reactions: 11
This is supposed to be for Wag gossip but there’s not been any, hence why we are chatting football / footballers. Earlier threads have lots more gossip.
We had some drama last thread with Kyle both his exposure and Lauryn. Defoe made an appearance with lasagna gate. They’ve all gone boring at the minute, hopefully when the sun comes out so will the wags

Reactions: 13
Chelsea vs Madrid & City vs Bayern, unreal draw with whoever wins playing each other in the semis. I’m looking forward to watching both of those. Genuinely think the final will be Napoli vs Madrid.

Reactions: 5
Where’s the German hairdresser? Ja ja ja

Guten tag, Man City kommt für dich

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who is going to win the CL? I'm going for Real Madrid
The fact that one of Napoli, AC Milan, Benfica or Inter will make the CL final is madness! From those 4 I would go with Napoli but you never know what can happen 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The fact that one of Napoli, AC Milan, Benfica or Inter will make the CL final is madness! From those 4 I would go with Napoli but you never know what can happen 🤷🏻‍♀️
I want AC Milan as would love Zlatan to get a CL. As we know with my posts thats now not going to happen haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---

Sounds very unlikely to happened, I'm going with Chelsea.
I am tired and have a headache, only reason I have for picking them.
Chelsea win the whole thing? 🤔 I'll be shocked if they do based on their performances this season but who knows 😂

idk if this has been discussed before but DCL is dating Jerze (Gnabry’s ex who he called the police on)

Reactions: 8
idk if this has been discussed before but DCL is dating Jerze (Gnabry’s ex who he called the police on)
It was mentioned on new years that she was at his. She was also trying with a few other footballers in the Manchester area, glad she’s managed to find one

Reactions: 7
I’m having visions of Cancelo knocking out his old club and going on to win the whole thing 🤣 Will he be able to play against city or?

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.