Footballers and WAGs #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having visions of Cancelo knocking out his old club and going on to win the whole thing 🤣 Will he be able to play against city or?
Griezmann did it I think but to me even with club permission should never be allowed. Imagine the player makes a error fans would be screaming match fixing for years

Reactions: 11
I’m having visions of Cancelo knocking out his old club and going on to win the whole thing 🤣 Will he be able to play against city or?
Talksport said he can. No clauses suggesting he can’t and it’s not like being cup tied. If Bayern aren’t keeping him next year and he really wants to come back to city he should withdraw himself but he won’t

Reactions: 6
Pogba vs Utd in the semi finals of Europa, I would love to see it tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Napoli ov Madrid final I think (can we have that?). I’d like Napoli but Real in the CL are just crazy.
---
Pogba has been dropped by Juventas apparently. They're just as fed up with him as utd were 😂😂
never liked him since he implied Neves was a diver. Hope he shits himself on the pitch… or has someone tackle him in the same way then imply he’s diving

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pogba has been dropped by Juventas apparently. They're just as fed up with him as utd were 😂😂
I saw something the other day saying they came out and said it was pretty much all bullshit so who knows but I would love to see him play against utd if they both make it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Someone on Reddit predicting Mount to go the same way as Dele Alli and I am here for it! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
think the bayern game is gonna be interesting. peps old club & will see cancelo and sane both coming back to the etihad.

actual don’t think they should let cancelo play but the guy thinks the sun shines out of his arse so no chance he will sit on the sidelines unless he gets benched 😂

not even jinxing anything so im just gonna hope and pray and manifest 📿✨🔮

Reactions: 8
The remaining two old firm league games will have no away fans, it’s not ideal in the long term but I’m buzzing for the next game at Celtic Park now. Last season in February there was no Rangers fans either and it was unreal just having all Celtic fans in the stadium, the best atmosphere I’ve experienced so far. It is very petty from the two boards though and I hope they finally come to an agreement next season with the away allocations.

ETA: How cute is Kyogo with his little St Patrick’s day hat 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Trippier’s wife on insta? Her pathetic attempt at hiding her kids face is so funny to me, she literally puts an emoji over their nose and calls it a day 😭 We can still see them babes try harder or don’t bother at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.