Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you mean. But he needs to do something with his hair !! It’s flat. And he’s too young for me. He looks Sakas age anyway 😬😂
I feel terrible saying this but I bet it Jordan wasnt loaded Megan wouldn’t be with him 😭😭. I don’t know enough about him to comment on his personality
The mullet he had rocking a few weeks ago was terrible.
Megan was classic orange at the beginning. She’s glowed up since his money has risen.
Spurs have to be one of the worst teams in the leagues looks wise

Reactions: 9
The mullet he had rocking a few weeks ago was terrible.
Megan was classic orange at the beginning. She’s glowed up since his money has risen.
Spurs have to be one of the worst teams in the leagues looks wise
He has a nice smile but that’s as far as it goes. I can’t get over his feet either
Megan is beautiful and their wedding looked very cute. But I just don’t get them as a couple. 😬
Also think fern maguire is pretty as well

Reactions: 6
I think Newcastle have a pretty decent looking squad, Fabian Schär and Callum Wilson are 🔥

Reactions: 11
spare a thought for the PL losing Gazzaniga 😭 I get the impression he wasn’t great for Spurs but damn he was good to look at 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
75AF4458-EF5D-48B1-BFBF-C94B739AC6C0.jpeg

think your all forgetting the hottest man in the premier league 🔥 🔥

on a real note though, van dijk is beautiful😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i’d like to submit a photo of young josep for consideration. when i say i would tap that like a maple tree.

B8E863BF-E797-4FE8-B9F4-69694A872248.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2016679

Is that James Milner???

I always think VVD looks like in the afternoon he would make you a lovely cup of tea then come bedtime absolutely ruin you.
I read a fan fiction on him and for the next month every time i saw him i would blush 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2016679

I know I slander Milner but I will really miss that old man if he goes in summer 🥲 The thought of him not being around sipping on a ribena while the other players are all downing champagne makes me sad

Reactions: 4
I know I slander Milner but I will really miss that old man if he goes in summer 🥲 The thought of him not being around sipping on a ribena while the other players are all downing champagne makes me sad
Milner was training in the snow in shorts today, whilst all the other players were fully covered in all their layers/gloves/hats, he was there like this 😭 I feel cold just looking at him.

0C1DD712-A323-4928-9330-56B6F56BA88F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.