Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man I love Pellistri. Wish ten hag would play him more.

Also woooo to bruno and wout for scoring and what a goal by anothy

Reactions: 4
So happy for Wout, hoping both him & Marcel stay. And my stream worked all game very rare that happens

Reactions: 6
Hello Rebekah Vardy, a few hours after I say Kate Kane unfollowed you on IG you’ve now unfollowed her. Soz hun you ain’t smart, either reading this thread or the Lauryn Goodman one🤣

I’m on the piss tonight fyi guys xoxox

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
oh if you are here Becky drop us some tea pretty please, I was totes joking about banging Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spurs have to be one of the worst teams in the leagues looks wise
Hugo and Hojbjerg would like a word. (Hoj… I think it’s the Viking thing 🫡) Cuti’s cute and those Son photos 🥵 Honorable mention for Villa here… mainly because Mings proves God is a woman and she sculpted him herself. Worst has got to be Man U- Casemiro looks like he would break my back and not in a good way 🫣

spare a thought for the PL losing Gazzaniga 😭 I get the impression he wasn’t great for Spurs but damn he was good to look at 🤣
Zomg Gazza… 🥵🥵🥵 He was something else. He was a great back up goalie and I get the feeling if he’d had known where his/Lloris’ career went, he’d have stayed. He’d be Lloris’ successor for sure. Still remember how great he was in the Liverpool game at Anfield. Anyways- there’s a guy at my work who looks like Gazza in the right angles and I find myself staring a bit too often- mainly because I find it weird he doesn’t speak with an Argentinian accent 😆

I read a fan fiction on him and for the next month every time i saw him i would blush 😳
Do share 😏

Reactions: 3
I've missed Lasagna Wars but I just went to mention how gutted I'd be if Jermain Defoe ever cracked on to me. It's like confirmation that you're the roughest bird left on the shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've missed Lasagna Wars but I just went to mention how gutted I'd be if Jermain Defoe ever cracked on to me. It's like confirmation that you're the roughest bird left on the shelf.
Imagine arguing over 5ft small Jermain Defoe, thats an absolute tragedy right there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2016679
think your all forgetting the hottest man in the premier league 🔥 🔥

on a real note though, van dijk is beautiful😭
My mom sometimes watches matches (and various football related YouTube videos) with me when she visits and she has recently taken to VVD. I knew things were getting serious when she asked me what he looks like with his hair down. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
at this point every one might as well just start naming their PL fittest starting XI… 🤣

mine would be so ropey as most of the players I fancy barely bloody play! 😭
I think City definitely have the better looking team well majority of them as 4 ofvthem have their own threads.
But yeah I am biased 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.