Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The armband does something to me.🥵 (I mean especially Wolves 😉) but just generally It’s like the grey sweatpants and how they can take a 4 to a 7.

In Ruben Dias's case the Captains armband is the cherry on an already perfectly formed cake of a torso and body, and ass, and face and....well you probably get the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thats 1 positive of my lads we do have some good looking lads

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That's ok, more Xhaka bomming for me 😂
Is this a common thing for players to have Cameo? Can't see he needs the money. Might get him to tell me I've been a naughty girl 😈
just looked and seems mainly ex players I did spot a certain current Arse player we all hate though :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
just looked and seems mainly ex players I did spot a certain current Arse player we all hate though :mad:
Obviously needs help with his legal fees 😡

I wonder if the Greek authorities are the reason for this too… 😆
CF53B916-3429-4917-82D3-7F269BBFEE39.jpeg

Though the temptation for Jan Vertonghen has me checking my bank balance 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Obviously needs help with his legal fees 😡

I wonder if the Greek authorities are the reason for this too… 😆
View attachment 2016176

Though the temptation for Jan Vertonghen has me checking my bank balance 🥵
we've spoke about Harry in previous threads he was doing it for charity back then, not sure if thats still the case though

Reactions: 6
Jeez, so Man Utd apparently eyeing up Mason Mount now? Liverpool, Newcastle… am I missing something? I think he’s so overrated!
---
nah we do have a couple of hotties Varane for example:love:
Love Varane! ❤

Reactions: 8
McTominay is bleeping unreal. I’d climb him like a tree 🤤.
---

Omg if anyone gets PLEASE post it here 🤣
Omg I can’t get over someone finds him attractive. Each to their own 🤣🤣🤣🙈

I’ve gotta admit when I saw his Instagram post at that barbaric fame park zoo he went even more down in my estimations. He’s not the only one who’s been but his videos were horrid tbf.

Reactions: 12
Oh I thought you were a united fan?
With this statement I have surely been mistaken. 🤣
:ROFLMAO: nah not saying all but def have plenty of eye candy, Varane, Lindelof, McTominay, Dalot, Telles, Sabitzer etc etc plus Williams & Malacia are cute kids
---
I'm sure this wasn't on purpose though would've been a good way to win us over after sign gate lol

Last edited:
Whomever it was who said call me Garfield up thread has had me in stitches 🤣

A full morning training session prior to a UCL match? No wonder the lads looked lethargic last night.

View attachment 2015750
to me, Conte comes across as really lost, he reminds me a little of when some you know, like a friend, has been struggling with their mental health for a while and they just emanate a sense of sadness. losing three good friends in a short space of time, living away in a different country from his own family, recently requiring hospitalisation and surgery... yeah, I think anyone would be struggling if they had experienced that in a fairly short time period. sounds weird, but I really hope he's sacked soon, he clearly needs some time out of the high pressure environment of football and it seems beneficial for all parties involved if they part ways

:ROFLMAO: nah not saying all but def have plenty of eye candy, Varane, Lindelof, McTominay, Dalot, Telles, Sabitzer etc etc plus Williams & Malacia are cute kids
---
I'm sure this wasn't on purpose though would've been a good way to win us over after sign gate lol
Sabitzer looks like Orlando bloom

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.