Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie thinks Kyle is a dick. She posted before deleting, “There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you”.
She’s pissed off at Becky Vardy making fun of the situation when she stayed quiet during Wagatha.
Becky did claimed it was Annie who got them to pose for the Paps on the stand - it was obviously Becky who arranged it.
No Annie he thinks with his dick. End of.
He really cannot care about her much behaving like that.

Reactions: 17
out of interest, who do we think is the best looking player at Arsenal? 🤔
Granit Xhaka in my opinion he can Xhaka boom me any time!
But since Rob holding had his hair transplant the last coulpe of weeks he is starting to look rather fine.
Most of the squad are way to young for me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
out of interest, who do we think is the best looking player at Arsenal? 🤔
I have a bit of thing for Martin Odegaard. He is totally not what I normally go for but he just has something. I can't even explain it!
---
Granit Xhaka in my opinion he can Xhaka boom me any time!
But since Rob holding had his hair transplant the last coulpe of weeks he is starting to look rather fine.
Most of the squad are way to young for me.

Xhaka is a hottie and I get Rob Holding too.

Reactions: 8
jeez i'm getting willing to give Jamie a go just to knock the smugness outta her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He is a bit of a hottie isn't he.
The Captains armband on him is 👌
The armband does something to me.🥵 (I mean especially Wolves 😉) but just generally It’s like the grey sweatpants and how they can take a 4 to a 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whomever it was who said call me Garfield up thread has had me in stitches 🤣

A full morning training session prior to a UCL match? No wonder the lads looked lethargic last night.

830C3567-DE76-408C-A8A3-801CAFEEB3B4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
This whole Gary Lineker thing is an absolute joke and is doing my head in. He annnoys me at times but good on for him speaking out and not backing down, you know the world is fucked when he is what the news are focusing on rather than the actual issue 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.