Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been at the Bristol City v Man City match guys… pleasure of having season ticket pals in your home town ✌🏼 @olivia321 get yourself back to this thread please 💘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Feel sad for saying but don't have much hope tonight just because we have played so much more. They must be tired.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Feel sad for saying but don't have much hope tonight just because we have played so much more. They must be tired.
---
---
Are you okay? Repeating that 3 times 😂
Hopefully they'll be alright and settle into the game. I agree they must be tired but got to keep pushing through. They're fit enough, they'll be grand. He's resting a few so fresh legs later on 🤞🏼☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you okay? Repeating that 3 times 😂
Hopefully they'll be alright and settle into the game. I agree they must be tired but got to keep pushing through. They're fit enough, they'll be grand. He's resting a few so fresh legs later on 🤞🏼☺
I have no idea what happend 🙈🙈

Someone is gonna be sent off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣 what’s this…the sixth time? Feels like we play each other every two weeks
4th time this year and it’s only the beginning of march 😭 i feel like since christmas it’s just been wolves, brighton, chelsea and a madrid battering 💀

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Been at the Bristol City v Man City match guys… pleasure of having season ticket pals in your home town ✌🏼 @olivia321 get yourself back to this thread please 💘
@olivia321 isn’t a football fan anymore she’s concentrating on keeping her skin glowing and healthy. she’s protecting her peace. think she’d rather swallow a mouthful of that green toxic waste from the player who shall not be named than have to witness everyone wanking over united lifting that trophy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230301_211545_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry I just can't deal anymore.

Our goal will be offside but this is ok

Reactions: 6
Yep. Like it was ok when you played us a couple of years ago and got away with it. 😜
🙈🙈I actually don't remember.

And I'm totbeing serious my memory is pretty tit and I only remember certain thing or if something reminds me
---
West ham deserve that og for there goal

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.