Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll give it to Daniel Levy… a great businessman and knows how to generate profit but duck me he’s not someone you want running your club🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
stripper of the match doesnt have to be during a game :ROFLMAO: cmon lads more pics of ya's in your pants

• Haha
Reactions: 13
question for the horndogs

if you had to pick between your team winning a major trophy or never winning a trophy again but you get to be dicked down by your fave player - what are you picking?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

if you had to pick between your team winning a major trophy or never winning a trophy again but you get to be dicked down by your fave player - what are you picking?
Getting sucked down in a heartbeat.

I'm not enough of a football fan to care about the trophies, I'm more a football player fan. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
10/10, no notes, would bang any day of the week 👌🏼

Jesus H Christ, that third pic! I know everyone things Sonny is all sweetness and light, but I reckon he's a proper dark horse. Both him and his compatriot Gue Sung Cho... oh wow

• Heart
Reactions: 8

trophys and hellllllllllloooooooooooo second fave player
---
oh and its making me laugh all the twitter comments having a go at Utd for celebrating winning. Pretty sure every team who's won the League Cup has done the exact same thing :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Winning trophys

I'm to young to die from what ever jack gives to me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t decide if I like it or not. I think half of these names would be better as middle names. Like if you had Alice Navy or Georgia Navy or whatever it would work a bit better as they’d still have a “normal” name
It’s bleeping awful. I don’t know who these people think they are when they pick names like these, you live in Leeds pal not LA 👍🏼

Reactions: 9

Winning trophies. Wolves are winning the Premier League. 🥰

Also Ruben has a missus and I don’t want to be a home wrecker. I’d feel too guilty. Also also can Wolves can win the league and I get dicked by my second favourite? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Dicked 💯 and after those Son photos this morning, I’m currently questioning who my favourite player is 😳

Reactions: 4

Me dicking Todd Cantwell is more likely than Sheffield Wednesday winning a trophy, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Because I couldn’t pick one footballer, it would be for our elusive trophy 😂 ucl.

Someone shared this in the guys football chat I’m in

basically it’s the divorced dads of football child support league. Someone said chicarito was maybe joining also😏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.